*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

"Kiss the ring" is such an epic banger. This album is 20 plus tracks and you can play it straight through.

"kiss the ring" is straight crack
pimp.gif
...my favorite track i think.....but ghostface verse on gihad is classic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

damn kiss the ring is the only beat i have to skip over on this
wait what!?!?
yeah i know i know aha
i just cant rock with that beat, its too soft, plus scram jones did it
sick.gif

if that song got remixed, id listen to it lol

im not listening im just buying. i gave that bp3 a listen i honestly like 2 songs im not hating i just expected way more.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

"Kiss the ring" is such an epic banger. This album is 20 plus tracks and you can play it straight through.

"kiss the ring" is straight crack
pimp.gif
...my favorite track i think.....but ghostface verse on gihad is classic
laugh.gif
Same for me, I had to replay Ghost's verse on "Gihad" like 10 times
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I think this might be the first album I buy since College Dropout
same +*#+ I was thinking fam....I listened to it a million and 1 times already but I will support and purchase this crack!!

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II > Blueprint 3
when both albums "officially" drop..I'm sure there will be a thread for this....and it will be Jay-Z stans vs. Wu Stans
laugh.gif
pages of people trying to change other people's opinion...gotta love NT....

my honest opinion and what I needed in my life right now...OB4CL2>>>BP3 again IMO

Originally Posted by ps2child

Broken Safety Feat Jadakiss Styles P
sick.gif

I am buying this.

joint is straight piff.....my dude kiss went in pause....what a collab though...Kiss and P always kill tracks when they serve it up back and forth and so doRae and Ghost....I love this album

Have Mercy featuring Beans....
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

ive never really liked raekwon's monotone flow so i cant give that good of a review...but method man killed it on new wu! and as always ghostface gets mehyped when he gets on tracks. dude always has that energy

I was worried when I saw 20+ tracks because an album with a lot of filler detracts from the whole thing... but I'm happy to hear that there isn't anythrowaways on here. Officially excited to purchase.

I want to hear the Dre joints though, from back when the album was supposed to be on Aftermath.

I'm about to play this again for like the 10th/11th time high. Then go to sleep.

Hoping for crazy visions
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

SERIOUSLY I'm So Hype for this Can't till Sept 8th To Buy This $%+$. I haven't heard none of the tracks yet.

Back
Top Bottom