Official OVO x JB Thread

Id grab some Makaveli IXs asap if they drop.

Speaking on that,

Swear I seen 2pac working the finishline cash register when I went to pick up my 7s this past Saturday, I was gonna get a autograph but I didnt want to blow ol boys cover.

:lol:

Aint the first time hes been accused of Fraud. F:#! Meek & Drake, Im formulating my own opinion, recent events only add fuel to him being suspect.

Last edited:
Id grab some Makaveli IXs asap if they drop.

Speaking on that,

Swear I seen 2pac working the finishline cash register when I went to pick up my 7s this past Saturday, I was gonna get a autograph but I didnt want to blow ol boys cover.

laugh.gif
I would too and don't disrespect the great and powerful Makaveli.

Please don't bring that meek mill/drake mess in here take it back to the drake thread....now back to the 10s [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] so icy so icy so icy

Aint the first time hes been accused of Fraud. F:#! Meek & Drake, Im formulating my own opinion, recent events only add fuel to him being suspect.
I ain't against someone when there are facts but when a dude is upset because someone didn't tweet his album everything he says should be taking lightly

Probably gonna be a repeat of the Red October Yeezy release. Just synced my twitter today. Taking every precaution.

Back
Top Bottom