Official OVO x JB Thread

That white pair is beautiful. I'll drop the $225 for these. Nothing like these out there.

So I know these are releasing, and already released at the OVO pop up shop in  LA, but why are there so many bigger sizes saturating the market for these? All I've ever seen are 12.5, 13,14 and 15s, especially 12.5. All the collectors hoarding the common sizes or were only bigger sizes released?

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]..... The OVO 10s will not be releasing on Nike.com. Please Check With Retailers Regarding Availability.
Why do they have NDC images if they're not releasing on NDC? Was this before the bot fiasco ?

Why do they have NDC images if they're not releasing on NDC? Was this before the bot fiasco ?
That's the same question I'm asking too.......Same with SBBs, CHIs and a slew of other shoes. Maybe Nike is just giving us a glimpse of what the product is currently but if we getting images now then release day is steady coming up.

Who said they weren't releasing on NDC tho??
What I said earlier is Nike go to line to all the questions being asked. OVO 10s releasing on NDC pshhhh please even Nike.com wants no parts in dealing with the release day online headache these will insure. So most likely check whatever stores that will be receiving them when the time comes

Last edited:
Those aint OVO Xs, those are the Quintin Miller/Weeknd Xs.

images

Back
Top Bottom