Official OVO x JB Thread

I was able to grab the black pair locally for $250, hopefully that’s a good price? unless some of y’all are getting it for less? Lol. I’m cool with $25 over box price it would of basically been the same total had I got it off the ovo app since they charge like $30 shipping or whatever. Btw, just like someone mentioned earlier I didn’t realize these had leather insoles! Overall clean shoe to me I’m a sucker for black/ gold and ive always liked the 8s model.

Yea $250 imo is a decent price. Doesn’t seem like anybody’s been budging on lowering prices, every wants $275+ lol

The leather insoles are definitely a plus. I haven’t even UNDS my pair yet though lol, I might try to see if I can snag a trade since I like the black better this time around

Did the inspector gadget and noticed on my OVO 8s that one toe box is tumbled and the other a bit more smoother. Not really as noticeable and bad as the BC3 leather inconsistency issue cause those are night and day with each toe box, but hey....its whatever nothing new typical JB quality.

OVO-AJ-Group-Shot-1.jpg

Still need the Trunner LX and both the 12's :smh:

Also anybody seen the flight suits for cheap anywhere? The shoes were easier to get than the apparel :angry:

Okay so a good friend ask me to legit check his pair of white ovo 12... and this what happen when you ask this AFTER the purchase, his pair is fufu smh.
But yeah if you really are not very careful, scammers can got you!
And you can you spot where is the fake one?!
A5AFA6E1-3175-4859-A814-B81BA10D750B.jpeg

Okay so a good friend ask me to legit check his pair of white ovo 12... and this what happen when you ask this AFTER the purchase, his pair is fufu smh.
But yeah if you really are not very careful, scammers can got you!
And you can you spot where is the fake one?!
A5AFA6E1-3175-4859-A814-B81BA10D750B.jpeg
Bottom left looks off...am I right?

decent looking fake tho

bottom right is fake. the one on top is authentic. the shape is a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
So with Drake likely headed over to Adidas. Do you think that the OVO model will gain some more resell traction?

Why do people like the XIIs so much more than the Xs? I think we all can relate that the VIIIs probably the trash of the bunch.

8s don’t really have an Ovo feel (no stringray) Plus there are 2 other 8s in those exact colors too...
10s are nice but crease like hell if you wear them a lot.
12s are the best of the bunch.

12s > 10s > 8s

8s aren't trash at all, imo they just don't live up to the how the colorways meshed on the other modela

I like the white 8s the most. They’re the cleanest. Black Xs and white 12s follow

The rest arent my cup of tea

Back
Top Bottom