Official OVO x JB Thread

DxvB27yWoAA8RAS.jpg

DxvB270WwAEft1x.jpg

Cool to look at but definitely not a shoe I could wear casually. I still haven't wore those Olympic lows because it's not something I could just wake up and throw on.

I agree I believe jb dropped the ball completely With regards to Drake collab Honestly loved the white/ black gold accents and stingray leather sweet simple and clean.
Yea agreed bro I feel they played it too safe with drake there was definitely some exclusive pairs that I wanted to see release I wish they gave drake authority to Do more with his shoes like they do it with Travis Scott and his collabs, I mean don’t get me wrong the 10s and 12s are dope but theirs only so much a black/white gold shoe can do and got repetitive

Yeah I get that there’s definitely some pairs I wanted to see ex: splatter 4s, calipari 8s Kentucky’s hell I would’ve love to see those AirMax plus he wore on tour! But my personal favorite
3965729B-DF6B-4899-8231-ACC7AB049B3A.png

wha t was the point in re-signing him then not releasing or announcing anything new? Just to keep him from Adidas?

Well the did say OVO af1s are coming out 2021 so they at least did announce something new. That adidas deal died the day Pusha t dropped story Adidon.

Well the did say OVO af1s are coming out 2021 so they at least did announce something new. That adidas deal died the day Pusha t dropped story Adidon.
Hope this time Nike decides to do more with drake and be more creative with the Air Force 1 than just slapping an owl on the side and gives him models to collab on like AM 95 or 97

i hope they just do the owl on the heel like da roc. most of drakes nikes have been lowkey trash so far

i hope they just do the owl on the heel like da roc. most of drakes nikes have been lowkey trash so far
Agreed but I would love to see more colors Besides white and gold like a raptors theme Air Force 1 with OVO branding would be dope

Back
Top Bottom