Official OVO x JB Thread

Is it me or ever since the black ovo 12 dropped the black ovo 10s have went up in value just a few weeks ago I was seeing pairs for 265-290 on stockx and now there at 350-400 for a size 10-10.5

Last edited:
Is it me or ever since the black ovo 12 dropped the black ovo 10s have went up in value just a few weeks ago I was seeing pairs for 265-290 on stockx and now there at 350-400 for a size 10-10.5
Its just you. On stockx, if you look at the YTD "stock performance" its been fairly consistant across the board. Looks like its been 350-450 consistently, but it also depends on the size.

Its just you. On stockx, if you look at the YTD "stock performance" its been fairly consistant across the board. Looks like its been 350-450 consistently, but it also depends on the size.

Naw bro I remember 2 months straight they were at 260/290 so idk but that's for a size 10 idk how much price difference is it for other sizes

I've been spying the white 10 and they were like 320 340 new. Now they are over 400

Same here I have the black and wanna get the white to complete the set I waited to long I thought they were gonna go lower just like the black 10 but those are going up to

The 10s took a dive when they restocked last fall and then they dove again in size 10.5 and 11 when those restocked in white, and now all thise pairs are sold and youre back to original fall 2015 and early 2016 stock

Black 12 down to 520 size 10. People tired of sitting on them. Obcee you got the white 12s? I am straight on paying 450 some some white 10s. Rather rock black than white anyway. Imma wait it out and see if they go back down again... maybe we will get lucky [emoji]127808[/emoji] and they will restock the 12s at some point. Double up for me

Black 12 down to 520 size 10. People tired of sitting on them. Obcee you got the white 12s? I am straight on paying 450 some some white 10s. Rather rock black than white anyway. Imma wait it out and see if they go back down again... maybe we will get lucky [emoji]127808[/emoji] and they will restock the 12s at some point. Double up for me

Yea the black 12s keep dipping hopefully they go in the 400's territory but I'm pushing it and naw man I'm waiting for them to restock of dip in price because there to high right now and yea same here should've pulled the trigger when they were 350 and I'm keeping my hopes for a restock on both ovo 12s hopefully I can eat

I need the White 12s... SZ13/14  
nerd.gif

Just grabbed the black 12 shirt cause  someone accepted my bid for $500  size 9.5 on Goat. Last shoe I'm paying extreme resale for smh.  I had to have these. You win some...you lose some.

Man I don't recall Nike restocking any ultra limited sneakers since SNKRS and Nike+ both came to the forefront. I think those days are gone.
Days are gone for sure. They prefer to send them to the Employee store and to a random Nike outlet store instead. Gurnee got 3 wings 12s, some DB 7s. Oregon employee store had DB 8s, Memphis got PSNY 12s a few weeks ago, SMDH.

Back
Top Bottom