Official OVO x JB Thread

Someone told me that Nike destroyed remaining OVO gear and shoes.

Can anyone confirm this?
And yes, I'm 98% certain any leftovers are gone as the relationship is all but over.

Can anyone confirm this?
And yes, I'm 98% certain any leftovers are gone as the relationship is all but over.

Lol, unless that destruction was part of a mutual release settlement and OVO agreed to destroying it, then its not true. OVO receives royalty payments on units sold and Nike provides minimum production/release numbers, which they can't unilaterally change after the fact--with exception to unexpected issues in manufacturing or shipping (e.g., if a container shipment goes overboard off the barge in the middle of the pacific), and in that case they would still have to go back and reproduce those units that are lost. If someone had told you that Nike/OVO destroyed all remaining merchandise as part of a release from a contract, then maybe, but Nike isn't going to eat that cost and OVO would be stupid to help pay/offset it.

Can anyone confirm this?
I work for Nike, we were told to destroy any OVO returns and send an email with proof

Its probably just a mutual thing so that they never end up in outlets or sold in physical nike stores.

What OVO Jordan release didn't sell out same day, and who's stupid enough to return to Nike instead of selling themselves?

I work for Nike, we were told to destroy any OVO returns and send an email with proof

And what capacity do you work for Nike that you would have information on this if you don’t mind me asking you
Not saying your not telling the truth I’m sure we would all like to know what your doing for nike

Last edited:
And what capacity do you work for Nike that you would have information on this if you don’t mind me asking you
Not saying your not telling the truth I’m sure would all like to know what your doing for nike
Probably retail lol(nothing wrong with that) but some nike(sales associates) on here make it sound like they work at Coporate.
Plus if you have to record destroying certain returns and send an email with proof, I assume it’s being done at the retail level.

What are people trading the whites for these days? Since I got mine from the OVO raffle, I can't return to Nike, and that OVO shipping cost screwed me; can't sell them without taking a loss.

Back
Top Bottom