Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

My favorite restaurant, into his smirk... This episode killed it.

Aubrey Plaza speaking in all those different accents and speaking Spanish. Tom and his nicknames.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

"SON, THERE ARE PEOPLE WATCHING."
roll.gif

I was zoot last night and I was so glad to see more of a boost than a fall from the last episodes I saw.

This was one of those episodes where Leslie veered off into crazy town, and while I understand why they need to address her issues like that, it just wasn't as funny tonight. The rest of the episode was hysterical, though. Ron putting in Ann's name as "girl"
laugh.gif
and Tom's entire outfit including the Drive inspired jacket. Ron's increasing frustration at Tom's technique and he later got a 300 bowling that way
laugh.gif

Great episode for Chris and April. Chris' high energy and enthusiasm does have its limits, so him being heartbroken over being dumped worked well. April was awesome too, her putting on the Spanish accent on the phone then later "I wished for his happiness to go away. I might be a wizard". Then the awkwardness of the group and Andy picked up Champion saying "Sorry, he hates awkward situations"
laugh.gif

Also, I think they might be setting up a Tom and Ann romance.. FINALLY. I've seen some people mention it as a possibility, and considering Ann has dated Andy, Mark, Chris, all in the Parks department.. she might as well give Tom a shot.

tumblr_lygt0eZVNn1qaa8d1o1_400.gif

this was a perfect episode, probably the funniest thing I have to look for on TV right now

Finally saw the latest episode. That was the hardest I've laughed all season. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Everything was just awesome. 

Chris's celebration up at the board: "Come on now, get some money! Come on, April, get an earpiece." 
roll.gif

Tom saying "Bowl so hard."

Dude asking Ben to give him refills of beer.

Donna's commentary: "Shut Up!""Take the jacket."

embarassed.gif

Although I didn't really enjoy the storyline of Leslie trying to win that guy's vote, I did, enjoy Tom, Ron, and Girl's bowling game. Add to that the telethon at the house...This show is awesome.

This was one of the funniest yet. I was laughing all throughout the episode. Too many quotables.

"Tom, I'm asking you as a man, to stop this immediately!"  *Tom bowls a strike*  "What the *$%$"
roll.gif

April and her accents on the phone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

"I wished for his happiness to go away. I might be a wizard."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The last scene with Ron bowling using Tom's method and bowling 300
roll.gif

Last night's episode was amazing.
First..

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Also, I think they might be setting up a Tom and Ann romance.. FINALLY. I've seen some people mention it as a possibility, and considering Ann has dated Andy, Mark, Chris, all in the Parks department.. she might as well give Tom a shot.
Called it.

This episode hit all the great Parks moments. Donna with "I have several men in rotation. I have one in the car waiting for me... don't worry I rolled down the window"
laugh.gif

Tom fishing for a joke and Leslie warning everyone not to reply to his question "Does Ann have a little Indian in her?"

Jerry brought a gigolo to the party
roll.gif

The return of Oren and Leslie's utter disdain for him.

Great cameo by Martin Starr, especially since he and Ben shared a scene together so we got a small Party Down reunion.

Ron was brilliant. Between his love of riddles and scavenger hunts to all the men at The Bulge staring at him the whole time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It looked like Tom blew it, but I'd like it if he and Ann gave things a shot. It actually makes sense if they got together.

nothing is gonna happen with Ann and Tom
laugh.gif

it was just a little V-Day segment

5 bucks says it doesnt go any further from there

one and done. 
laugh.gif

i dont think tom is changing his ways for any girl

daves back! 
eek.gif

[table][tr][td]61[/td][td]15[/td][td]"Dave Returns"[sup][60][/sup][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]February 16, 2012[sup][60][/sup][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]62[/td][td]16[/td][td]"Sweet Sixteen"[sup][61][/sup][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]February 23, 2012[sup][61]
[/sup][/td][/tr][/table]

I simply loved last night's episode. From Ron's little giggles for his love of riddles all the way up to Tom and Ann going out to get a drink LOL.

I need a new avy of Rob Lowe dancing during the LMFAO song. LOLOLOL.

I burst out laughing when Andy said the F word.. i'm assuming that's what it was, for what he thought the word to break the crypt was..and then Ron said the same thing!
roll.gif

It sounds kinda feminine, but this show gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling. You actually care about the characters
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom