OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Hyped for a re-release. Going to be watching that twitter for sure, thanks.
pimp.gif

Ewings release will be official, they are going all out for the retro. Can't wait to get some 33 Hi's on my feet 
pimp.gif
  Thanks to EVERYONE that supported my youtube video for this shoe nearly 3 years back.  

posted this in the command force section of nikeretro but figured it would be a good look for this section as well. Would be nice to have the 33 Hi's lined up next to the command force pumps (ewings in photo aren't the 33 hi's) courtesy of http://kicksoncards.tumblr.com/

This is awesome news, so pumped for these.
Ewing was my hero growing up, I got a pic somewhere at my parents' house of me in elementary school with a Ewing jersey, Knicks game shorts and a pair of Ewings on my feet.  Ewing from head to toe.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

This is awesome news, so pumped for these.
Ewing was my hero growing up, I got a pic somewhere at my parents' house of me in elementary school with a Ewing jersey, Knicks game shorts and a pair of Ewings on my feet.  Ewing from head to toe.  
laugh.gif

haha post it up once u find it!

from what I understand price is going to be just about what they were originally but I'll confirm that for u

75 to a 100 is good and fair.If the shoe gets buzz and sells well it can get a nice demographic Nike ,reebok, and Adidas are losing.

These will do well thanks to the Knicks performance lately. 
laugh.gif
And I don't want to put the man on blast, but I think I know which NTer is behind this. 
nerd.gif

This will be my first sneaker purchase in awhile.. I'll be coming out of semi-retirement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

75 to a 100 is good and fair.If the shoe gets buzz and sells well it can get a nice demographic Nike ,reebok, and Adidas are losing.

Yea, that will be around the retail price.  Its going to be great to see these on the shelves next to those brands 
@greakydestroyer Gotta agree with you I think these are gonna do real well

When them Patrick Ewing Wrap's Drop I gotta cop 2 pair... One for my Dad who is a GTown and Knicks fan, and one for me, cause it was one of the first sneakers I had.

I wonder what niketalker is behind this release I'm pretty sure it's biglescobar .Im wondering will they do jackets and what not and if they need samples I have a friend who has quite a few Ewing jackets they can use.

what are the odds the Eclipse Hi in black/orange/blue ever re-surface?
those and the Wrap mids..please.

Back
Top Bottom