OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Just a few of my recent pick ups from the last couple months.  I feel like I'm the only person in my entire state that rocks Ewing.  I've never seen anyone else in Utah wearing them and there re no retailers here that carry them.  That's okay with me though, I like being different and standing out. #Ewingsquad33 all day, everyday. 

Last edited:
Thoughts? They go hard imo

Staple x Ewing should be in tomorrow. Will post pics upon arrival. Red pair is clean but I may pass. Saw the urban outfitter pairs. They're clean as well, but will probably get skipped. Just way too much white

Last edited:
Some of my other dream colorways that I would love to see on some Ewings, would have to be a Seattle SuperSonics colorway & the Mighty Ducks colorway. Pat also played for the SuperSonics, so that colorway should definitely get picked and although the Mighty Ducks has nothing to do with Pat, you can't deny the fact that if this colorway was to be used it has a rich history cause of the Classic Movie and I really don't see the Mighty Ducks colorway being used at all and that's a good thing cause that means it's something very uncommon and that's what I like to see. Overall you really can't go wrong with both of these two Fresh & Timeless colorways. Me personally what models I would pick for these two colorways, for the Sonics colorway I would definitely go with the Image & Prizm for the Mighty Ducks the Image, Sport Lyte, Prizm, Boomer Mid & Domain...

C Flyness ''The UnorthodoxWOLFF''

{Passion over hype!}

MY STAPLE EWINGS CAME IN TODAY...OVERALL QUALITY IS PRETTY GOOD. A NICE LIL' DETAIL I WASN'T AWARE OF IS THE 3M HITS ON THE HEEL AND STRAP AREAS. I ROACHED UP ON A STEAL FOR THE STAPLE PIGEON CREWNECK FOR $20 AS WELL. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PAIR FOR THE EWING AFICIONADO...HOLLA!

CED B.

MY STAPLE EWINGS CAME IN TODAY...OVERALL QUALITY IS PRETTY GOOD. A NICE LIL' DETAIL I WASN'T AWARE OF IS THE 3M HITS ON THE HEEL AND STRAP AREAS. I ROACHED UP ON A STEAL FOR THE STAPLE PIGEON CREWNECK FOR $20 AS WELL. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS PAIR FOR THE EWING AFICIONADO...HOLLA!

CED B.
Awesome!!  They're still sitting online, most sizes haven't sold out so I'm going to wait until after the holidays.

I did the same as soon as I saw the email this morning.  I'm way excited that I got them under retail.

Me too. I nearly pulled the trigger at full price at least 3 times. Had them in my cart for a week, then they suddenly sold out of my size, so I just kinda forgot about em. Noticed last week they restocked all sizes so I figured I'd wait it out.

Peace,
J

Me too. I nearly pulled the trigger at full price at least 3 times. Had them in my cart for a week, then they suddenly sold out of my size, so I just kinda forgot about em. Noticed last week they restocked all sizes so I figured I'd wait it out.

Peace,
J
Nice.  They rarely run out of my size(13) so I always wait for the price to drop or discount codes to hit.

Just a heads up if anybody was waiting for the Ewing Baseline from 1993. Ewing Athletics doesn't show them releasing for this month but for some reason City Gear already has them in two colorways and Basket4ballers only has one colorway available

http://www.citygear.com/ewing-baseline.html

http://www.citygear.com/ewing-baseline-1.html

http://www.basket4ballers.com/en/ba...sket-ewing-33-hi-suede-noir-1vb90013-100.html

I think it would of been proper for Ewing Athletics to reintroduce to the world the Ewing Empire cause as you may know Space Jam celebrated its 20th Anniversary and Patrick Ewing actually wore the Empire model in the movie. He wore the White, Blue, Orange colorway and a Black & White colorway. They should release those two OG colorways and also my favorite OG colorway of the Empire in the Black, Blue, Orange colorway. He also wore the White, Blue, Orange colorway of the Empire in the 1996 NBA All-Star Game.

Just a heads up if anybody was waiting for the Ewing Baseline from 1993. Ewing Athletics doesn't show them releasing for this month but for some reason City Gear already has them in two colorways and Basket4ballers only has one colorway available

http://www.citygear.com/ewing-baseline.html

http://www.citygear.com/ewing-baseline-1.html

http://www.basket4ballers.com/en/ba...sket-ewing-33-hi-suede-noir-1vb90013-100.html

I think it would of been proper for Ewing Athletics to reintroduce to the world the Ewing Empire cause as you may know Space Jam celebrated its 20th Anniversary and Patrick Ewing actually wore the Empire model in the movie. He wore the White, Blue, Orange colorway and a Black & White colorway. They should release those two OG colorways and also my favorite OG colorway of the Empire in the Black, Blue, Orange colorway. He also wore the White, Blue, Orange colorway of the Empire in the 1996 NBA All-Star GamI
I agree 100%  I love the 33 HI a ton but they need to bring back some other models, especially the Empire as you said.  I'd love to see some others make a return this year like the Wrap HI, Exteme HI, Warrior and they definitely need to bring back the Rebound HI.  I love Ewing Athletics and I love their products, just need more variety.

I agree 100%  I love the 33 HI a ton but they need to bring back some other models, especially the Empire as you said.  I'd love to see some others make a return this year like the Wrap HI, Exteme HI, Warrior and they definitely need to bring back the Rebound HI.  I love Ewing Athletics and I love their products, just need more variety.
If I was new to the game I would think Ewing Athletics only has one sneaker model cause they keep releasing the 33 HI the only thing that changes is the colorway. It's a New Year so I think is only right to release some different models cause they do have some other amazing models in their vault.

It amazes me that they haven't given the Orion a run. The thing is almost a straight AF1 bite. Why not start messing with simple colors and see what reception they get?

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom