OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Aah, let me get those amazing looking OG Ewing Prizm's!

Like I said Ewing Athletics has many more other models that they could easily pick out from their vault...

Ewing Athletics needs to retro these bad boys asap. The Sport Lite in the ''Multi'' Colorway. One of the most colorful OG colorways from Ewing Athletics back catalog. Just looking at them what comes in mind is a combination of the 80s & 90s... The music, fashion, art, movies etc. One word to best describe this shoe it would be Brilliant!

Last edited:
Reactions: g14
damn where can i get those mardi gras joints those are necessary!
They still haven't gotten the retro treatment and it is near impossible finding a ds vintage pair. So we'll have to wait until the retro version comes out. Trust me I been telling Ewing Athletics on their facebook to please retro them and also other models. Hopefully one day the Ewing Sport Lite ''Multi'' gets retroed, peace!

Is the 33 HI the only model that Ewing Athletics has in their vault? SIKE Na, I'm just kidding, I know they have a bunch of other models, but right now its looking like Ewing Athletics has a case of amnesia or something like that lol cause they seem to have forgotten about their other models. You know I love ya Ewing Athletics! Its nothing but love from my end! I just wish we would start seeing other models also get the retro treatment. I'm a sneakerhead who loves to see a lot of diversity. How about releasing the other OG Colorways of the Image & Sport Lite... Also retroing the Domain HI especially in the Black, Blue, White Colorway would be dope to see it happen, Empire, Swatt, Boomer etc.

Have any of colorways of Ewing retro shoes ever sat long enough for discount? We rarely get Ewing shoes here.

THIS!!!!....BRO I LITERALLY COULDNT AGREE MORE IT LITERALLY SEEMS LIKE THE 33'S ARE THE ONLY SNEAKERS THAT THEY CHOOSE TO RELEASE WHEN THEY HAVE OTHER CLASSICS UNDER THEIR BELT.. YEAH THEY RETRO'D THE CONCEPTS AND A FEW OTHER MODELS BUT I WANNA SEE MORE PAT KICKS LIKE THE EXTREMES FOR EXAMPLE :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:
These Agenda Shows have been kind of disappointing cause I haven't seen other models like the Domain, Empire or the other OG colorways of the Sport Lite & Image etc. Unless Ewing Athletics doesn't want to reveal all their future releases at their Agenda Show Booth. I really hope that's the case cause if not my $ will go elsewhere. As much as I love the 33 HI, I really think that its time to give some shine to the other iconic models. I look at it like this if you eat a hot dog all the time and even if you put different toppings on it you'll eventually get tired of it. The 33 HI is the hot dog and the different colorways are the different toppings, if you get what I'm trying to say. I know for a fact that Ewing Athletics has a variation of flavors/models that they could offer to the public. The last Ewing shoe that came out that was a totally different model from Ewing Athletics back catalog, it was the Eclipse model and that was in July 2016 of last year. C'mon Ewing Athletics where's the other iconic models?

Ewing Image White Blue Orange

Ewing Domain Hi White Blue Black

Ewing Sport Lite ''Multi''

Ewing Empire Hi Black Blue Orange

Last edited:
For March I'm still seeing that Ewing Athletics will keep on releasing more 33 HI's, like what's the rush? That "St. Patrick's Day" 33 HI looks tacky etc. to me cause of the patent leather material they used. Don't get me wrong I love the colorway and liked it the first 33 HI they put out in the "St. Patrick's Day" colorway. I also have the Rogue in that same colorway. The 2 Chainz Ewing 33 HI Collaboration is good, but like I said before on my other posts. I'm waiting for other models to come out. I really hope that something different pops up for the month of March or if not I'll pass. I don't get it they released the Image and Sport Lite, but they stopped and never released the other OG colorways.

Last edited:
That green patent leather aint a good look on the "St. Patrick's Day" 33 HI. Just keep it Classic with some Suede, Leather or Nubuck. I know there was a suede version that came out in 2014, then they should have done a leather vesion instead of coming out with this patent leather one, but to be honest I'm waiting for other Ewing models to come out. Like the other OG colorways of the Ewing Image & Ewing Sport Lite and the OG models like the Ewing Domain Hi, Ewing Empire Hi, Ewing Prizm, Ewing Swatt, Ewing Boomer Mid, Ewing Key Mid etc.

That green patent leather aint a good look on the "St. Patrick's Day" 33 HI. Just keep it Classic with some Suede, Leather or Nubuck. I know there was a suede version that came out in 2014, then they should have done a leather vesion instead of coming out with this patent leather one, but to be honest I'm waiting for other Ewing models to come out. Like the other OG colorways of the Ewing Image & Ewing Sport Lite and the OG models like the Ewing Domain Hi, Ewing Empire Hi, Ewing Prizm, Ewing Swatt, Ewing Boomer Mid, Ewing Key Mid etc.

Yes. How about just move away from the 33 model for a bit altogether. Don't get me wrong, I love the 33 hi but I can't see myself copping anymore in the near future. I hope they decide to drop some new models soon. would love to see the orion. I remember my pops having them and I lusted over them

Yes. How about just move away from the 33 model for a bit altogether. Don't get me wrong, I love the 33 hi but I can't see myself copping anymore in the near future. I hope they decide to drop some new models soon. would love to see the orion. I remember my pops having them and I lusted over them
I agree with you 100% and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yeah the Orion that's a pretty dope looking model that should also get the retro treatment.

I'm really tired of seeing the lack of different silhouettes not releasing. So for this Month I guess I'll be passing again on all these releases. Two 33 HI's and one Focus, the same models are just being released. I would of understand if Ewing Athletics only had these silhouettes in their back catalog, but that's not the case here. So that's why I have to speak out about this annoying situation. Yeah, I love the 33 HI and Focus, but I also love the other silhouettes from the Ewing Athletics line. It feels like those other Ewing kicks have been forgotten by the Ewing Athletics company. I know for a fact that there are also fans of those other silhouettes. There's probably someone out there who don't like the 33 HI, but loves the Ewing Domain just to make an example. So that's why I think it would be a good idea to release the other CLASSIC silhouettes.

I agree with you 100% and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yeah the Orion that's a pretty dope looking model that should also get the retro treatment.

Seriously, that they haven't retroed the Orion yet blows my mind. Simple shoe, plays on the AF1, could do a million great color combos in lows and mids. I just don't get it.

Peace,
J

I'm really tired of seeing the lack of different silhouettes not releasing. So for this Month I guess I'll be passing again on all these releases. Two 33 HI's and one Focus, the same models are just being released. I would of understand if Ewing Athletics only had these silhouettes in their back catalog, but that's not the case here. So that's why I have to speak out about this annoying situation. Yeah, I love the 33 HI and Focus, but I also love the other silhouettes from the Ewing Athletics line. It feels like those other Ewing kicks have been forgotten by the Ewing Athletics company. I know for a fact that there are also fans of those other silhouettes. There's probably someone out there who don't like the 33 HI, but loves the Ewing Domain just to make an example. So that's why I think it would be a good idea to release the other CLASSIC silhouettes.

Agreed good sir. I just don't see any more colorways to flip that model. They should've introduced most of the models in the beginning. like maybe put out 3 or 4 different models a yr, see how they hit, and then focus on different colorways and collabs. You're bound to hit on a few other iterations

Seriously, that they haven't retroed the Orion yet blows my mind. Simple shoe, plays on the AF1, could do a million great color combos in lows and mids. I just don't get it.

Peace,
J

COuld it be fear of other models flopping that hard? I mean you're only going to find out when you attempt it.

Agreed good sir. I just don't see any more colorways to flip that model. They should've introduced most of the models in the beginning. like maybe put out 3 or 4 different models a yr, see how they hit, and then focus on different colorways and collabs. You're bound to hit on a few other iterations
COuld it be fear of other models flopping that hard? I mean you're only going to find out when you attempt it.

That's the thing though. The Orion seems like such a safe shoe to go with. No crazy Ewing flagship designs or anything. Just a simple AF1 bite with a billion options to make them unique. If anything out of their back catalog would appeal to more casual sneaker heads or even the general public, it'd be the Orion. Especially with Fila bringing the FX-100 back and it doing relatively well. Oh well haha.

Peace,
J

That's the thing though. The Orion seems like such a safe shoe to go with. No crazy Ewing flagship designs or anything. Just a simple AF1 bite with a billion options to make them unique. If anything out of their back catalog would appeal to more casual sneaker heads or even the general public, it'd be the Orion. Especially with Fila bringing the FX-100 back and it doing relatively well. Oh well haha.

Peace,
J

I dig and that makes all the sense in the world to you me and others, but seeing how they've gone about their releases of models outside of the 33 hi, they must be hesitant. We've gotten probably 2-3 dozen cw's of the 33 hi and a few reruns and yet of the other models they have dropped, we may have a handful or two total of them. Maybe a strongly worded letter/email is needed here :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom