OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters

:smh: |I

This just doesn't make sense to me, on this 2 Chainz Ewing Collab it clearly says featuring all new materials and an entirely new production process to anything they have ever developed. That's cool and all, but if they can do that like with an ease, why haven't we seen other models get retroed? and to be honest I would choose another model over this 2 Chainz Ewing Collab cause this you can tell it was inspired by the Louis Vuitton Damier design. I'm just looking for something more unique, there's a lot of Ewing models that I can say are unique for instance the Ewing Domain and the list goes on... Heck, I'll choose that Ewing Sport Lite ''Multi'' any day over that 2 Chainz Ewing Collab cause from my knowledge there wasnt no sneaker back then or even now with that colorway that resembles the Mardi Gras color scheme. That's unique to me and that's what I like to see.

Even though I wasn't that thrilled for the 2 Chainz & Ewing Collaboration because as you all know on here I wanted to see other different models also get released, but still it doesn't take away from the fact that it has been a huge hit and that each and every time, I see one of my favorite brands doing this well. My reaction is the same as any other loyal Ewing Athletics fan. I'm just really happy for them, that words can't even describe it how happy I am. Keep on rocking & being triumphant Ewing Athletics in what you do!

Last edited:
This is a video of the Ewing Tryout model, it resembles the Ewing Domain cause the Domain was the Version that released in the US and the Tryout only released in Europe. The slight difference as you can see in the video is that it has a strap, that spells out the word Tryout. By watching the video you can get an idea of how the Ewing Domain might look on your feet. Enjoy!

Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Baseline on the front cover of NBA Showdown '94 for the Sega Genesis

JUST GOT MY "WHAT THE EWINGS" IN, AND I MUST SAY...THESE ARE GORGEOUS IN PERSON![emoji]128175[/emoji]...ENJOY! HOLLA...

CED B.

Even though I really want to see other models get retroed. If Ewing Athletics was to come out with the Ewing 33 HI in a White base with hits of Light Pink colorway. I'll definitely cop it.

Last edited:
If you're just a Ewing 33 HI fan you must be feeling good, but it hasn't been looking that great for the fans of the other Ewing silhouettes. Where's the variety that I know Ewing Athletics has? I really wish Ewing Athletics would start to fill that void, with releasing something new like some other silhouettes...

Back
Top Bottom