=Official PES 2011 Thread | PC DEMO LINK INSIDE | US RELEASE PS3/XBOX/PC 10/19=

Since theres a few PES heads posting in the FIFA 11 thread I thought I'd make this thread for the PES fans.

I know a lot of people, mostly FIFA fans criticize the game due to not having my licenses, etc. But the editing community in this game makes it null, especially the PC version of the game which completely transforms the game and makes it look as realistic as possible with all the kits, players, and stadium ad boards modification. PES has fell off the last few years but last years game has the franchise moving forward again. I think this years version from seeing videos and trailers makes me think the game will reclaim its top spot.

21069399.jpg

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has listed the full range of newly licensed clubs that will grace its forthcoming PES 2011 title.

PES 2011 will be released in Europe for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC-DVD on September 30th with versions to follow for Wii, PlayStation 2 and PSP[emoji]8482[/emoji] (PlayStation Portable), and Smart Phone formats in October - and KONAMI has added a number of key new officially licensed club teams to the new game.

KONAMI has already detailed the inclusion of the Copa Libertadores competition in PES 2011, with fully recreated versions of its 40 competing clubs added to the team rosters from the tournament’s 2010 entrants, with additional details about the licenses to follow later this month. The publisher has also added a wealth of key European sides, which will be included in the game’s bolstered UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League modes. The winners of these competitions will also be able to play in the UEFA Super Cup Final, now fully integrated into the Master League and Become A Legend modes.

The new Italian sides are Lecce, Cesena, and the newly promoted Brescia, while the Spanish league is bolstered with the addition of Real Zaragoza, Sporting Gijon, Almeria and Getafe. Similarly, Tottenham Hotspur join Manchester United in the English section, while the recently-announced Bayern Munich are joined by fellow German club Werder Bremen. These additions swell PES 2011’s roster of official European club sides to over 100: its largest number to date.

PES 2011 represents the greatest leap forward for the long-running series to date. The new game ignites the series with a wealth of gameplay additions, control options and graphical enhancements. Every aspect of the game has been honed and polished, with total freedom of play the core ideal in the new game. Amongst its new innovations, PES 2011 introduces a power gauge for each player that allows the user to exactly place every pass, cross and shot. Balls can be placed anywhere with utter precision, while all new AI routines hand complete control over to the player.

PES 2011 also boasts over a 1000 new animations, with subtle movements both on and off the ball that reflect the pace and power of a top-level match. The new game also boasts a stream of new surprises and additions, ranging from smaller touches such as a new throw-in system that utilises the power gauge system, and simplified tactical selection, through to huge advances such as Master League Online, a radically overhauled Become A Legend mode.

Trailers

Video Highlights from the soon to be released demo.

Skip to 7:30 to see gameplay. The beginning is just tactical adjustments, in-game intro and game manual in Spanish.

Skip to 6:30 to see in-game demo trailers after the game is over.

Highlights

Since theres a few PES heads posting in the FIFA 11 thread I thought I'd make this thread for the PES fans.

I know a lot of people, mostly FIFA fans criticize the game due to not having my licenses, etc. But the editing community in this game makes it null, especially the PC version of the game which completely transforms the game and makes it look as realistic as possible with all the kits, players, and stadium ad boards modification. PES has fell off the last few years but last years game has the franchise moving forward again. I think this years version from seeing videos and trailers makes me think the game will reclaim its top spot.

21069399.jpg

Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH has listed the full range of newly licensed clubs that will grace its forthcoming PES 2011 title.

PES 2011 will be released in Europe for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC-DVD on September 30th with versions to follow for Wii, PlayStation 2 and PSP[emoji]8482[/emoji] (PlayStation Portable), and Smart Phone formats in October - and KONAMI has added a number of key new officially licensed club teams to the new game.

KONAMI has already detailed the inclusion of the Copa Libertadores competition in PES 2011, with fully recreated versions of its 40 competing clubs added to the team rosters from the tournament’s 2010 entrants, with additional details about the licenses to follow later this month. The publisher has also added a wealth of key European sides, which will be included in the game’s bolstered UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League modes. The winners of these competitions will also be able to play in the UEFA Super Cup Final, now fully integrated into the Master League and Become A Legend modes.

The new Italian sides are Lecce, Cesena, and the newly promoted Brescia, while the Spanish league is bolstered with the addition of Real Zaragoza, Sporting Gijon, Almeria and Getafe. Similarly, Tottenham Hotspur join Manchester United in the English section, while the recently-announced Bayern Munich are joined by fellow German club Werder Bremen. These additions swell PES 2011’s roster of official European club sides to over 100: its largest number to date.

PES 2011 represents the greatest leap forward for the long-running series to date. The new game ignites the series with a wealth of gameplay additions, control options and graphical enhancements. Every aspect of the game has been honed and polished, with total freedom of play the core ideal in the new game. Amongst its new innovations, PES 2011 introduces a power gauge for each player that allows the user to exactly place every pass, cross and shot. Balls can be placed anywhere with utter precision, while all new AI routines hand complete control over to the player.

PES 2011 also boasts over a 1000 new animations, with subtle movements both on and off the ball that reflect the pace and power of a top-level match. The new game also boasts a stream of new surprises and additions, ranging from smaller touches such as a new throw-in system that utilises the power gauge system, and simplified tactical selection, through to huge advances such as Master League Online, a radically overhauled Become A Legend mode.

Trailers

Video Highlights from the soon to be released demo.

Skip to 7:30 to see gameplay. The beginning is just tactical adjustments, in-game intro and game manual in Spanish.

Skip to 6:30 to see in-game demo trailers after the game is over.

Highlights

A+ thread.

The Demo is out now according to PESfan

But i thought i remember hearing it would drop September 15th. Anyone play it yet i can't wait for this game

A+ thread.

But i thought i remember hearing it would drop September 15th. Anyone play it yet i can't wait for this game

Props on the thread. Pure class. The game has dropped off in the jump to this current generation of consoles but it seems like it has found its way again.

Props on the thread. Pure class. The game has dropped off in the jump to this current generation of consoles but it seems like it has found its way again.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

A+ thread.

That's what I heard too. There was a Master League Online Beta test but it was only for Europe and Asia.

I can't wait for the PC demo to get patched to be able to play for more than 5 minute halves.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

A+ thread.

That's what I heard too. There was a Master League Online Beta test but it was only for Europe and Asia.

I can't wait for the PC demo to get patched to be able to play for more than 5 minute halves.

Demo is available for those with PlayStation Plus (LOL). It will be available for everyone else next week.

Seriously, every year is the "return of the king" for this franchise. Every year the previews are good, the forums and fanboys rave about it (directly talking about PesFan, PesGaming, and WinningElevenBlog), then the game comes out, and it's a disappointment.

Hopefully they get it right this year, but I doubt it. I'm dying to be proven wrong.

Demo is available for those with PlayStation Plus (LOL). It will be available for everyone else next week.

Seriously, every year is the "return of the king" for this franchise. Every year the previews are good, the forums and fanboys rave about it (directly talking about PesFan, PesGaming, and WinningElevenBlog), then the game comes out, and it's a disappointment.

Hopefully they get it right this year, but I doubt it. I'm dying to be proven wrong.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Just watching the demo's and the whole "freedom" campaign makes me a believer. 

Seems like there is going to be a steep learning curve with the new passing system.  But just being able to get that feeling when you play a perfectly weighted threw ball to an on running forward is going to be worth every penny.  I get that feeling every once in a while in PES2010 but more often then not its too far in front of the runner or not in front of him at all.  Or just goes to the completely wrong guy.  Going to be nice to be able to blame myself for things going wrong instead of the AI.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

Just watching the demo's and the whole "freedom" campaign makes me a believer. 

Seems like there is going to be a steep learning curve with the new passing system.  But just being able to get that feeling when you play a perfectly weighted threw ball to an on running forward is going to be worth every penny.  I get that feeling every once in a while in PES2010 but more often then not its too far in front of the runner or not in front of him at all.  Or just goes to the completely wrong guy.  Going to be nice to be able to blame myself for things going wrong instead of the AI.

e3_Internacional-vs-Cruzeiro.jpg

KONAMI today announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will feature all 40 clubs that played in the Copa Santander Libertadores 2010, South America's most prominent and esteemed club soccer tournament. Check out the teams to be included and the new commentators announced for Mexico and Brazil.

With exclusive rights to the Copa Santander Libertadores, KONAMI has confirmed that all 40 clubs playing in the Copa Santander Libertadores will be included in the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. All aspects of the club competition, including top teams and players, and the emotion of the Copa Libertadores will be captured in the game.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will again feature play-by-play commentary in Latin American Spanish from Christián Martinoli and Luis Garcia (former international Mexican player); both are very well known commentators in TV Azteca Deportes, as well as writers for Milenio Newspaper and Futbol Total Magazine, respectively.

And now for the first time, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will feature play-by-play commentary from famed Brazilians Silvio Luiz, one of the most important and famous sports journalist and commentators in Brazil, and his counterpart will be Mauro Beting, a prominent sports journalist and soccer commentator of TV Bandeirantes, the channel Bandsports and Radio Bandeirantes.

Below is a complete list of clubs:

Mexico:

Chivas De Guadalajara
Monarcas Morelia
Monterrey
Club San Luis
Estudiantes Tecos

Argentina:

C.A. Banfield
C.A. Colón
Estudiantes De La Plata
C.A. Lanús
Newell's Old Boys
Vélez Sarsfield

Bolivia:

C. Blooming
Bolívar
Real Potosí

Brazil:

S.C. Corinthians
Cruzeiro
Flamengo C.R.
Internacional
São Paulo F.C.

Chile:

Universidad Católica
Universidad De Chile
Colo-Colo
Colombia:
Once Caldas
Atlético Junior
Independiente Medellín

Ecuador:

Deportivo Cuenca
C.S. Emelec
Deportivo Quito

Paraguay:

Cerro Porteño
Club Libertad
Nacional

Peru:

Alianza Lima
Juan Aurich
Universitario
Uruguay:
Club Nacional
C.A. Cerro
Racing Montevideo

Venezuela:

Caracas F.C.
Deportivo Italia
Deportivo Táchira

Fans can also continuously play as C.A. Boca Juniors and River Plate from Argentina in the Exhibition Mode.

e3_Internacional-vs-Cruzeiro.jpg

KONAMI today announced that Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will feature all 40 clubs that played in the Copa Santander Libertadores 2010, South America's most prominent and esteemed club soccer tournament. Check out the teams to be included and the new commentators announced for Mexico and Brazil.

With exclusive rights to the Copa Santander Libertadores, KONAMI has confirmed that all 40 clubs playing in the Copa Santander Libertadores will be included in the upcoming Pro Evolution Soccer 2011. All aspects of the club competition, including top teams and players, and the emotion of the Copa Libertadores will be captured in the game.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will again feature play-by-play commentary in Latin American Spanish from Christián Martinoli and Luis Garcia (former international Mexican player); both are very well known commentators in TV Azteca Deportes, as well as writers for Milenio Newspaper and Futbol Total Magazine, respectively.

And now for the first time, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 will feature play-by-play commentary from famed Brazilians Silvio Luiz, one of the most important and famous sports journalist and commentators in Brazil, and his counterpart will be Mauro Beting, a prominent sports journalist and soccer commentator of TV Bandeirantes, the channel Bandsports and Radio Bandeirantes.

Below is a complete list of clubs:

Mexico:

Chivas De Guadalajara
Monarcas Morelia
Monterrey
Club San Luis
Estudiantes Tecos

Argentina:

C.A. Banfield
C.A. Colón
Estudiantes De La Plata
C.A. Lanús
Newell's Old Boys
Vélez Sarsfield

Bolivia:

C. Blooming
Bolívar
Real Potosí

Brazil:

S.C. Corinthians
Cruzeiro
Flamengo C.R.
Internacional
São Paulo F.C.

Chile:

Universidad Católica
Universidad De Chile
Colo-Colo
Colombia:
Once Caldas
Atlético Junior
Independiente Medellín

Ecuador:

Deportivo Cuenca
C.S. Emelec
Deportivo Quito

Paraguay:

Cerro Porteño
Club Libertad
Nacional

Peru:

Alianza Lima
Juan Aurich
Universitario
Uruguay:
Club Nacional
C.A. Cerro
Racing Montevideo

Venezuela:

Caracas F.C.
Deportivo Italia
Deportivo Táchira

Fans can also continuously play as C.A. Boca Juniors and River Plate from Argentina in the Exhibition Mode.

Back
Top Bottom