***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

As far as D-Jax holding out, I read somewhere that Vick has been talking to him and "hopes" he'll report on Wednesday. The Falcons apparently lost interest in Ray Edwards so I guess that means we are the front runners for him. I'd take DRC and Asante as my corners in a game of Madden, but I'd prefer someone more physical to play opposite of asante(Sheldon Brown was a great compliment). But just imagine all the turnovers we'd create with both DRC and Asante..(and all the missed tackles lol). I'd be happy with DRC and a 3rd for Kolb.

Noel Devine, welcome.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Devine gain some weight yet?

I'm not sure how much weight you want him to put on. The guy threw up 225 26 times. He's strong, his frame can't handle much more.

I played HS ball with him and want him to succeed but I can't see him making the team in Philly. Cooper is the better player but I hope I'm wrong

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Devine gain some weight yet?

I'm not sure how much weight you want him to put on. The guy threw up 225 26 times. He's strong, his frame can't handle much more.

I played HS ball with him and want him to succeed but I can't see him making the team in Philly. Cooper is the better player but I hope I'm wrong

i think cooper ends up on IR.. but i agree

We NEED Nnamdi Asomugha...I'm hearing the Jets are interested so the time to make moves is NOW..That secondary we have right now won't be able to hang with the Packers' receivers if the Eagles play them again in the playoffs

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

We NEED Nnamdi Asomugha...I'm hearing the Jets are interested so the time to make moves is NOW..That secondary we have right now won't be able to hang with the Packers' receivers if the Eagles play them again in the playoffs
I mean, we were two field goals or one pass away from beating them. We just made little mistakes. But yeah, no one wants to see Revis and Asomugha together. 

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I mean, we were two field goals or one pass away from beating them. We just made little mistakes. But yeah, no one wants to see Revis and Asomugha together. 
Revis and Asomugha
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That's top 2.

Nobody in the league tryna let that happen.

if this is true, i am very disappoint:

timring3TV Tim Ring
by Jeff_McLane
SOURCE: Eagles tring to squeeze Cards for a 1st round pick plus DRC. Cardinals currently offering DRC and 2nd. Man, that's a rough call.

i get playing hardball and trying get the best deal possible.. but DRC and a 2nd is a great deal

CHECKING IN!!!!
What's up to all the familiar faces in here!
And welcome to any newcomers.
pimp.gif

LEHGO!

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

i get playing hardball and trying get the best deal possible.. but DRC and a 2nd is a great deal
I feel like the Cards want/need Kolb more than the Eagles need specifically DRC, though. Might as well try for the best possible option.

Although I might be biased -- I want Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by So Slickening

I feel like the Cards want/need Kolb more than the Eagles need specifically DRC, though. Might as well try for the best possible option.

As Eagles fans, I think we all want Nnamdi. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

laugh.gif
why not both?!

and i agree about trying to get the best deal (although orton is still out there).. but who else is expendable on the cards D?

and even with kolb i think the cards have a bit of a learning curve.. only way that pic isn't a good one, is if that division is extra crappy

itsaboutthattime wrote:
Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

laugh.gif
why not both?!

and i agree about trying to get the best deal (although orton is still out there).. but who else is expendable on the cards D?

and even with kolb i think the cards have a bit of a learning curve.. only way that pic isn't a good one, is if that division is extra crappy

Quoted for emphasis. LETS GOOOO. THE TIME IS NOW. WE NEEDA WHEN A CHIP ALREADY. WE ARE OVERDUE. LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!

i would love nnamdi but we have to make a decesion quick...jets are on him among other teams...also they cant get too greedy with the kolb trade....yea a 1st and DRC would be great but its a 2nd and DRC we should take it...the longer they wait cards can just go get someone like Orton and then we wont get anything...

Originally Posted by k3stacks

�LETS GOOOO. THE TIME IS NOW. WE NEEDA WHEN A CHIP ALREADY. WE ARE OVERDUE. LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!
i know it's an ATL song, BUT CHECKOUT WHOSE JERSEY MOST OF THEM DUDES WEARING:

itsaboutthattime wrote:
Originally Posted by k3stacks

�LETS GOOOO. THE TIME IS NOW. WE NEEDA WHEN A CHIP ALREADY. WE ARE OVERDUE. LETS GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!
i know it's an ATL song, BUT CHECKOUT WHOSE JERSEY MOST OF THEM DUDES WEARING:

You getting my hype.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really want Nnamdi, not only because he'd help our defense tremendously but also because him and Revis together would not be fair
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom