Official Pittsburgh Steelers VS Baltimore Ravens VOL MNF!!!!

C'mon defense!!!!!!!!!
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

I just want to see no turnovers from Ben, establish a running game, and no injuries in the 2nd half.....

Is that too much to ask?
Team Economics​

Quote:
If Rolle and Mcallister were playing, the game would be MUCH closer.
ing position

but i agree in a way, the steelers wouldn't have more than 14-17 points going into the half. they aren't holding sustained drives for the most part, just targeting our weak backup CBs for big plays.

but w/e, they arent playing
TEAM NTWikia

This is why Batch should've been in
Team Economics​

:smh:
smh.gif
at this game being on national tv

Quote:
Then, lookin over at the Ravens sideline and tellin them to come pick Reed's @#%$ up off the field before the play was even over
:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

im not gettin the game but im watch gamechanel, did big ben just get hurt?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
Craftsy going back and forth with a few Ravens fans and they were yapping about the Ravens being better.

Quote:
why do you hate on the Ravens so much though? i mean damn, Cowboys ain't our rivals :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Damn, EVERYBODY on the ravens are getting hurt tonight, damn........they wasnt playin about that smashmouth stuff they were talking about before the game.........thats ridiculous
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= kixalive07:.​

I know nobody likes fantasy sports talk in game threads, but this will give you guys something to root for (or against).

I was up by 32.9 going into tonight with Stover against Mason and Holmes. I am currently down by .8 points. :smh:
smh.gif

EDIT: DON'T THROW TO MASON! :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Whats up with the Ravens this season? is it more to it then just the QB situation ?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

God damn it.

Hopefully I added wrong. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Whats up with the Ravens this season? is it more to it then just the QB situation ?
TEAM RAVENS
Let LMP Post - Team Ravens Founding Father - Member #52
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Ravens/Steelers threads got nasty last year, much more tame.....

Great win, had to stick it to Baltimore for last year. Get well Ben! See you next week in Pittsburgh
Team Economics​

And there is Cleveland fan. Nice job James!
Team Economics​

Unless he hit someone and the vid didn't show it, that was WAY over the top by the Steelers player.

DID MCGAHEE GET HURT?

D E B A T E S Y N D I C A T E

Back
Top Bottom