Official Pittsburgh Steelers VS Baltimore Ravens VOL MNF!!!!

Steelers Rockin the Crispy throwbacks... :pimp:
pimp.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
Mike Tomlin Lip syncin My Drink and My 2 Step during Pre Game.

:wow:
eek.gif
I can NOT imagine playing for a coach that's prolly like, "Ayo Turn that @#%$ Up" when he hears hip hop in the weight room
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Mike Logan runs a beauty salon now?! :rofl:
roll.gif

EDIT: Tuna is DISGUSTED by this manicure/pedicure talk. :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

LOOK AT BILL PARCELLS FACE! :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
the Chick doin they feet was BAAD :pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

There's not even an emoticon to imitate Bill's face. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Parcells was mad disgusted. :rofl:
roll.gif

Lollipop and a stick of bubble gum... :rofl:
roll.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Haha, I always knew Hines did this, but did NOT think they would do a story on it. Hilarious, Bill Parcells face was priceless
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

The Steelers unis are tough. :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

roll.gif

*SAVE*

I'll be using that a lot to describe how I feel reading some of you dudes' posts. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
TEAMCOWBOYS

2dl5idz.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haha. Funny thing is, I don't think he realized most WRs do this, and Keyshawn had to break the news to him

Weather reminds me of Cincy/Baltimore MNF last year.....
Team Economics​

I Don't usually root for the Ravens, but what the hell I want to see Ray, Ed and Willis win.
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

laugh.gif

Someone needs to upload that entire response to the manicure/pedicure clip.

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

damn no one giving the Ravens a chance
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"You Big Dummy'08."​

does ANYBODY have a stream for this game???????

my TV just @#%$ blacked out, the screen turned green... HELP I NEED A STREAM
TEAM NTWikia

Quote:
I'll be using that a lot to describe how I feel reading some of you dudes' posts
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Someone needs to make an OWNED map like the Eagles one after the Ravens win this.

D E B A T E S Y N D I C A T E

Is that a new "You Mad?" gif? lololol

I'm cautiously optimistic. We've got half our frickin' team on the sidelines in street clothes.
TEAM RAVENS​
Lewis - Scott - Stills - Suggs - Reed - Landry - McAlister - Rolle - Pryce - Ngata - Johnson​
McNair - McGahee - Green - Mason - Clayton - Heap - Ogden - Brown - Flynn - Vincent - Terry - Sams - Stover​

Two last things before kickoff:

I always worry about playing opportunistic defenses with guys like Ed Reed on them... Ben takes a lot of chances and this is a team that usually kills him for taking them.. i hope he plays it safe knowing balitmore's offense isn't that great and we can always punt it and take the sack.

Also.. I think our D is pretty overrated this year, not sure why nobody in the mainstream media is picking up on that though..
You must be the change you want to see in the world​

Aaron Smith being out hurts, but I love seeing Casey, perhaps my favorite Steeler behind Ben
Team Economics​

Back
Top Bottom