:::[Official][Playoffs] San Francisco 49ers vs. Green Bay Packers @ Lambeau Field:::

Think it'll be 24-13. We are going to play more methodical and keep that ball away from from Rogers hands and involve Crabtree more.

Game is at 1:30pst sunday.

It's go time. #ninergang #ninerempire :pimp:

Last edited:
Packers couldn't stop the run last year, couldn't stop the pass this year, guess we'll get 3 special teams TDs next sunday
laugh.gif

TBH this is the one team i DID NOT want the niners to face. Niners have to do better on offense, i want what we saw in the 1st quarter of todays game. Anything less and it will be tough .

Lets get it :pimp:

Packers OLB Clay Matthews (thumb surgery) has been ruled out for the Wild Card round.
Get used to this. Matthews didn't even travel with the Packers to Soldier Field in Week 17, and is out indefinitely. With Nick Perry benched again, Green Bay wound up starting Mike Neal and Andy Mulumba at outside linebacker.

speaking of cold weather

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 2h
Coldest games #49ers have played in JH regime: 34 degrees at kickoff vs. New England in '12; 35 degrees vs. Washington this year. Won both

:x

Kap needs to ease up on the throws or he could snap some fingers. Heavy, heavy amounts of Franky G and Kendall will be needed.

Last edited:
Too hype for Sunday gonna lose sleep like a weirdo night before the game like I was on the team or something. But man Im an Aaron Rodgers fan always have been best thrower of the football in the league. Can't say best QB that distinction belongs to Peyton. All in all Green Bay has a pathetic front 7 this week on defense due to injuries so run game needs to on point early and often then that sweet taste of Play action will come into play. Also Nike Talker 23 thank you for creating these threads your cool dude

Last edited:
Potential for another classic, but gotta lean SF here. Very strong D and Rodgers will still be shaking off some rust. Niners are hot too. Hoping for it to go down to the wire.

Last edited:
Those tickets on stubhub for the game aren't that bad. I wish I wasn't poor this week.

For real. Cheaper than I excepted and cheaper than last year here at candlestick.

My broad is from Milwaukee and grew up splitting season tickets with aunts, uncles, and cousins to lambeau. Been to lambeau a few times (great people and fans btw) and we always talked about going when the niners are there but it just never happens. This time it isn't our work schedules but priorities, trying to buy a house in sf. With that said it got real ugly between us last year, this years opener, and it will get uglier as the week goes by. She refused to leave the house last year when we got tickets to the playoff game and i defaced her championship cheese belt and tagged 49ers across it ala the nwo. And boy did i have to make up for it afterwards.

I'm sorry but I want her to feel my pain. The same pain I felt from the 90s when we lost to the packers every single damn time. The niners are my first love but I am nervous about Sunday. I have kept my mouth shut so far hoping for good karma so I'm letting her do all the talking. It's hard to bite my tongue though.

Back
Top Bottom