Official PNW NTer Sightings: REVEAL YOURSELF

i was up at southcenter and see this one filipino cat with those navy 20-5-5 lebrons or something and he was with his chinese chicka and he parked about 2 cars away. he had this one green car with the doors all messed up and i dont even know how he started his car...:wink:, and i seen him at west seattle with some purple pigeons on....who are u?!!?
Team Pacific Northwest​

you guys would never recognize me. i don't even wear sneakers that often anymore. i dress more like a SFer than an NTer...haha

Team Pacific Northwest​

Haha wow... Someone actually made it.

NT'ers in Oak Harbor......... Reveal yourself!
Team Pacific Northwest​

so whos actually at OUGL right now? i think i may see an NTer...wearing white vandal highs with some sort of fitted...

Team Pacific Northwest​

i saw a dude in some pusheads yesterday at acura trying to get his car fixed or something. i would of done the tap tap pull, but i was working...
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

so apparently I was sighted last Friday at Footlocker and Champs. Im workin hard at getting local celebrity status. I'll be in Ballard today from 10:30am to 11:30am. Im wearing a royal blue Clv. Indians fitted, an orange hoody, and NY Penny's(unless my B-day Lebrons get here in the next 10 minutes). Anybody in the area, around that time, come see me so that I can add to my count of being sighted!
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

at safeway today someone was wearing air assault highs, some all over print hoody, and fitted. whole fit was matching. this was the u village one. reveal yourself.
Representing the 206​

Im wearing a pair of nb's, some wore out jeans, a black la coka nostra tee, and a navy Mariners fitted. I am getting ready to walk to the store for a beer, get at me if you will be at thriftway on California and Morgan in the next 10 minutes.
Team Pacific Northwest​

i was at eqpt like around 2 or so? i saw 2 guys and a girl, one dude was in some tuxedo am 95's? the other in some pippen's and the girl was in some p-rods. WHO ARE YOU GUYS?! i was the dude in the sunset V's and the grey polo
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

today at qfc, i saw one nerdy asian looking guy wearing supreme blk/cement which were really beat and his girlfriend had on the white/cement and they were beat too. are you guys on nt?

Son, you know theres a PREVIEW button, right?
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

yeah man, there is a preview button. you ruined 2 threads...
Hella filthy!
Team Pacific Northwest​

I think I saw BFO at EQPT on Saturday around 11. I was wearing a GOODS Crew neck and Puff N Stuffs. Holla.
Team Pacific Northwest​

so i saw kixslf with some of his boys...at RAINFOREST CAFE in southcenter hahaha. of all the people i saw, i can't believe i got excited when i saw your face. i recognized you from all the wdywt's here n on sufu.

i was there with my girl, sitting by the gorillas. =]

Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom