Official PNW NTer Sightings: REVEAL YOURSELF

sightings... :lol:
laugh.gif

Team Pacific Northwest

some baldish dude that always wear supreme box caps and lives in an apartment on 25th i think? i see this cat all the time.
~206~

^if it's a tall white guy that's my homie alex, if it's a shorter asian guy that's me.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

haha, no.

Should just let this die, and if it ever happens, make a new post revised as Meetings

Team Pacific Northwest

I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.​

asian guy with with beat heinekens on at the mariners game against yankees? (3-0 win)
i was wearing a red goods tee from last summer and cement 3s
~206~

i saw daaznfella at pantherlake albertsons i was going to say hi but yyou looked like your were frowning and blue.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Saw a couple cats today by Tubs Gourmet Subs on Lake City Way.

One dood was wearing some navy AJ VI's, said what's up to him.

Then there was a group of guys, one wearing some grey/yellow 90's, AJ V fire red retro and Pure IV's.

I was in the HUF AM1's and MIKE hat walking with my to-go from Lucianos. I work right next door. Thought I'd give a shoutout to those doods.
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

i just want to give this thread a bump....

me and my friends where at gameworks saturday night, and we saw a dude play marvel vs capcom 2 in some cool grey 11's... he beat me... twice! haha. i wasthe dude in the purple northface and flip 3's. first round i used iron man, psylocke and storm. second round i used black heart, captain commando, andmagneto

I'm always walkin down on Alki beach in West Seattle. Usually in III's, IV's or V's, got too many pairs to say which ones.
I see ppl with cool kicks down there all the time, but it's a show off area so. I live right across the street from the beach, such a sick spot.
If you see a blue Mitsubishi Eclipse that's loud as %@%! and a tall dude with a goatee wearin some J's, that'd be me.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i swear there are so many NTers in west seattle. but they are all hiding.

whos that guy that rides the 128 everyday at 8.30? i always see him get on after i get on the bus. rocks the militarys and fire reds.

eek.gif
^ Wait you got to UW?
Man I would have thought you went to UofA after reading some posts in the S&T section.
tongue.gif

I hope you're from Arizona or something if not your husky card should be revoked.

Originally Posted by trunks206

eek.gif
^ Wait you got to UW?
Man I would have thought you went to UofA after reading some posts in the S&T section.
tongue.gif

I hope you're from Arizona or something if not your husky card should be revoked.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw Zona just my squad, have been since back when Dickerson played on Zona & then Jason Terry, I remember going to see Jason Terry play atHec Ed & everyone boo-ing him & trying to get in his head & JT was just ripping UW up with his high socks
pimp.gif
and I met JT down at Garfield CC when I was young.
I've met Lute Olsen too on one of his scouting trips.
So I've just always liked them haha.

I used to ball boy for UW though when I was younger, for a while.

Used to shoot on the court whenever I got the chance when players weren't shooting. Was hella fun
pimp.gif

Especially when it'd be like 1/2 full already before game time, shooting 3's in front of like 5000 people will get you going haha.

i saw a dude with white laser 4's and his buddy had some 19 se's at nordstrom rack in beaverton the other day.

i was wearing aquas, theres no way you dont know about niketalk if you laser 4's
laugh.gif

bumping this thread.. im new and wondering whose all out there from the portland/beaverton area

bumping this thread.. im new and wondering whose all out there from the portland/beaverton area

yah i know i know no NTers in beaverton, what high school do u go to? (if u do)

i used to go to westview, i'm now a soph at valleycatholic

hah i go to PSU.
I'm always in and out though.
Usually in Cramer hall for FRINQ or on 5th for Psych
never really wear anything
past my zoom trs and eggplant m4s.
sometimes i wear my glow in the dark am90s.
I've seen a couple of sneakerheads or atleast nike employees
seen a dude rockn CDP 13s a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom