***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

Kanye seems to be trying to tell us, "If I end up dead, "they" did it."

Making references to Bruce/Brandon Lee, Marley, Prince, MJ in this interview with Rogan.

Said he has his eyes wide open whenever he goes into a hospital.

I posted in the JRE thread that I skip the macho episodes and go for the intellectual ones. Well I cut the fat and started listening to the ones that frequent the show.
Lex researches human AI at MIT

Weinstein is an evolutionary theorist and professor of biology in Washington. The podcast is usually his wife and himself but often with guests. Discussion with the sociopolitical climate of today is regular

If you can get past their voices are from the SNL skit of shwetty balls then you’re good

Need a proper Chappelle podcast on Rogan.

Been waiting a while on this one. Didn't know Mike judge was gonna be on at the same time.

Good convo.
Title is misleading, it isn't just about that.
Some deep spiritual concepts.

Watch "Kamasutra, Sex & Romance Secrets With @Seema Anand StoryTelling | The Ranveer Show 63" on YouTube

Last edited:
Eli Roth returns to talk about his new horror film of sorts. This one’s a documentary called “Fin,” and it chronicles the horror that is the shark fin trade industry. It’s streaming now on Discovery+! 274,000 sharks are killed each year primarily for one reason – to remove their fin to then make Shark Fin soup! It’s an atrocity that is leading sharks down a path to extinction, and Eli, along with the help of a couple of his A-list friends, Leonardo DiCaprio and actress Nina Dobrev, are trying to prevent that from happening. Eli talks about the plight of the sharks, and the horrific ways in which they’re being fished and killed, and puts to rest some common misconceptions about sharks (they’re not human predators and they definitely aren’t hunting human flesh)! He also speaks to the fishing tournaments in the US that are contributing to the shark’s demise, the huge disservice that the movie “Jaws” has done to plight of sharks, the way the fishing industry continues to exploit that to their advantage, and most importantly, what YOU can do to save the sharks… and the oceans!

‎Talk Is Jericho: Eli Roth's Fin - Exposing The Horrors of Shark Hunting on Apple Podcasts

Been catching up on the Smoke.
i know they still new to it but man Stack is real trash at doing interviews. His transitions and questions are almost always off topic. dude loves to humble brag a ton. This is coming from a Stack fan.
Matt is really good and def is the heart of the show. Dude sounds like he does research beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom