***Official Podcast thread*** Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Sports, and everything inbetween

i dont know much about the politics thread in General but to leeway into it I bring you this podcast.

These two are from opposite sides of the US political party and the debate and discuss things on the regular basis about current affairs. For those that want open discussion about politics and are held to a respectable matter. Instead of the major outlets just speaking in an echochamber. Lord knows Don Lemon would never go to Tucker Carlson's show:lol:

They both held jobs at one point or another for the ruling political party at the time.

Lmao.

Get
Tf
Outta
Here

i dont know much about the politics thread in General but to leeway into it I bring you this podcast.

These two are from opposite sides of the US political party and the debate and discuss things on the regular basis about current affairs. For those that want open discussion about politics and are held to a respectable matter. Instead of the major outlets just speaking in an echochamber. Lord knows Don Lemon would never go to Tucker Carlson's show:lol:

They both held jobs at one point or another for the ruling political party at the time.

This is a horrible recommendation for a political show

Most people believe time is either squandered or spent being productive. In this conversation with
@oliverburkeman corrects the narrative. To make the most of your time, stop chasing pointless productivity and embrace life’s finitude.

Solid convo. Vlad addresses a lot of the "Fed" talk.

This week Charlamagne and Andrew are back! And they had their friend and first time guest, DJ Vlad stop by who reveals that he is partially Russian, so watch out! Also, Vlad speaks on his come up in the hip hop community and first having the nickname “Butcher”. Vlad also speaks on some of the craziest interviews he may or may not regret and content credibility.

The Brilliant Idiots: Bridge of Spies (Ft. DJ Vlad) on Apple Podcasts

Solid convo. Vlad addresses a lot of the "Fed" talk.

This week Charlamagne and Andrew are back! And they had their friend and first time guest, DJ Vlad stop by who reveals that he is partially Russian, so watch out! Also, Vlad speaks on his come up in the hip hop community and first having the nickname “Butcher”. Vlad also speaks on some of the craziest interviews he may or may not regret and content credibility.

The Brilliant Idiots: Bridge of Spies (Ft. DJ Vlad) on Apple Podcasts

Vlad hit me on Twitter, when I correctly pointed out how he gets his info from previous interviews from DJ Small Eyes. Especially the lil baby video :lol:

People are slow. And he milks it

If you're a fan of the 90s sitcom Boy Meets World, there's a rewatch podcast called Pod Meets World with Danielle Fishel (Topanga Lawrence), Rider Strong (Shawn Hunter), and Will Friedle (Eric Matthews).

Ben Savage isn't on it, but it's still worth listening to.

Back
Top Bottom