OFFICIAL POKEMON THREAD: UPDATE: : Pokemon Go now available for download

i already have fly so I can meet y'all if you need a Pokemon. I just caught my boy an abra and we traded back and forth until it evolved to alakazam
holla @ me w/ a dratini
happy.gif
, i'll take an abra on the real though

@pokemamba is me

About to strap in and play this for like 4 hours.. KrazyBlunts you da man! Will post back when I have more pokemon and maybe can help some people out.. NT Team Rocket!!

firered
http://pokemmo.wikia.com/wiki/New_Player_Guide
--------------------------------------------

:smh: didnt know we already have the running shoes
lvl 12 squirtle
lvl 9 pidgey
:\

wish we could have gotten the gen2 starters

thanks again op :nthat:[/quote

no doubt fam. I made a team already named poke gawds if anybody wanna join my squad :lol:. btw to battle trainers from the game yu have to be the one to talk to them. it's not like the original where they approach you. some people are still untalkable too. don't mind the glitches the game is only 80-90% done

holla @ me w/ a dratini :D , i'll take an abra on the real though

@pokemamba is me

I got u.

but I cant seem to add anyone else. it keep saying that the person is busy or not there, but this is still awesome thanks op.

your are the man with the master plan. :smokin

Since playstation network is down, i will be on this all night. I also ran into a pikachu but had no pokeballs, now I cant run into another one to save my life. 

Should I DL the optional rom or won't it make a difference?

Username: Jarrell
Player: Jarell

you're playing fire red. downloading heart gold or soul silver (if you have a Mac) enables your Pokemon to follow you. occasionally you'll see pokemons from those games too

I got u.

but I cant seem to add anyone else. it keep saying that the person is busy or not there, but this is still awesome thanks op.

your are the man with the master plan. :smokin

they gotta be on for you to add them. and they have like 5 seconds to respond otherwise you gotta try again. I think that's wack

after hours of trying to get this ish to work, I finally started playing

username: louislagerfeld

player name: diosbasado

Any possible way I can make it to only see that chat for channel 3? Tired of seeing this trade crap 

I'm on to get this damn Butterfree :lol:

Username - DavidLindhagen

What 6 man squad are you guys trying to roll with eventually?

For me it's:
- Blastoise
- Nidoking
- Eggsecutor
- Jolteon
- Rapidash
- Alakazam

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom