***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined May 25, 2004
I could see that...always suspected lockdown could be used for non-pandemic reasons now.

still got a few things to handle up here but I'm definitely skedaddling long-term this year...this is not gonna be a fun place to live.
might as well, a couple of my co workers are debating on bouncing as well. Idk if everyone got stimmys there but she said the older people have been getting paid by the government.

Joined May 25, 2004
Airbnb's management outchea treating white folk like their users that list their homes treat black folk.

Wild times
I wouldn’t rent to those clowns anyways.

f around and let them stay there and their meth babies are gonna chew up your drywall while their parents turn your bathtub into a still brewing moonshine and blow up the garage with a meth lab.

nope, count me out.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I wouldn’t rent to those clowns anyways.

f around and let them stay there and their meth babies are gonna chew up your drywall while their parents turn your bathtub into a still brewing moonshine and blow up the garage with a meth lab.

nope, count me out.
I would never rent my home out on Airbnb.

My Aunt lives in a vacation area so she rents her house out during the summers. Airbnb is a gift and a curse. She never knows what state she will find her house in. Most of the time it is cool, but sometimes is it completely trashed.

One time she rented to a well known HBO executive, and she said the dude broke the "No parties rule"

She pulled up to the house and her backyard was filled with balloons with the HBO logo, beach balls, empty bottles of rose, and lambskin condom wrappers.

Years later she still got a patch of dirt near her pool where grass stopped growing.

People are nasty

Joined May 25, 2004
My Aunt lives in a vacation area so she rents her house out during the summers. Airbnb is a gift and a curse. She never knows what state she will find her house in. Most of the time it is cool, but sometimes is it completely trashed.

One time she rented to a well known HBO executive, and she said the dude broke the "No parties rule"

She pulled up to the house and her backyard was filled with balloons with the HBO logo, beach balls, empty bottles of rose, and lambskin condom wrappers.

Years later she still got a patch of dirt near her pool where grass stopped growing.
I couldn’t do it man, sounds like such a pain in the ***.

I could rent to people long term but not that.

yobyellav

formerly cord15
Joined Sep 12, 2006
To openly do is going to cause retaliation.
Making a tweet like that is drawing a line in the sand between tech moguls and "conservatives". This stuff is getting weird man.
This is the fear that some gop congressman have with voting to remove trump. If we do it, we’re afraid of what he’ll say and have his base do to us. It’s why he told them people like Liz Cheney have to go. Companies/people shouldn’t avoid doing what’s right to appease them.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now