***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Impeachment ramifications need to void all pardons and take away the the authority for further pardons with the only exception being those made for humanitarian reasons (wrongfully convicted prisoners on death row being an example). Corrupt pardons shouldn’t be on the table period.

Joined Jan 8, 2013
If this accusation is being made I would guess the FBI is reviewing tape and investigating the nature of the tour (if it did happen) before they move forward.

I mean the FBI been charging people that entered the Capitol but they even said that they are just hitting then with charges to get them into custody and the charges will probably be upgraded in the future.

This is a serious accusation, so I think that authorities want to make sure that is what actually happened.

Did you see where Pressley said her panic button panels had been ripped out? I'll wait for the investigations, but it's incredibly hard for me to believe it coincidentally happened the day before the attack and a member of congress/their staff was never notified.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I for one am hoping 45 incites more white people riots so that all of America’s hypocrisy can be placed on full display yet again. This is such a sweet ending to a 4 year long bad date.
extreme violence aside, i feel it was a necessary shock and way for a good portion of white america to have the mirror reflected in front of them (more middle of the road types. extremists are way long gone).

this also includes the way white-run/embodied media, tech and business entities have gone about their biz over the last 4/5 years. who knows how sustainable all this is, but this can be a positive turn.

Joined Dec 13, 2018
There are a few things I've gotten to see in my lifetime that I will never forget.
One of those was seeing James Brown rip it up live at the Apollo in Harlem, with Cameo's Larry Blackmon along with Ashford and Simpson singing Cold Sweat together. Brought the HOUSE down.

Knowing that White people are about to lose their minds in this country, will probably just as entertaining for me. I hope it brings their houses down as well.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now