***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I for one am hoping 45 incites more white people riots so that all of America’s hypocrisy can be placed on full display yet again. This is such a sweet ending to a 4 year long bad date.
extreme violence aside, i feel it was a necessary shock and way for a good portion of white america to have the mirror reflected in front of them (more middle of the road types. extremists are way long gone).

this also includes the way white-run/embodied media, tech and business entities have gone about their biz over the last 4/5 years. who knows how sustainable all this is, but this can be a positive turn.

There are a few things I've gotten to see in my lifetime that I will never forget.
One of those was seeing James Brown rip it up live at the Apollo in Harlem, with Cameo's Larry Blackmon along with Ashford and Simpson singing Cold Sweat together. Brought the HOUSE down.

Knowing that White people are about to lose their minds in this country, will probably just as entertaining for me. I hope it brings their houses down as well.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Why Young Drako dressed like Nancy Pelosi?

1610580407716.gif

So this will fall on Schumer's lap and these pump faking rethug *****es will fall back like usual
unimpressed (3).png

Have fun with Trump looming over your party like Sting in the rafters

Man we thought dude was in desperation mode before, but now he losing out on all this business and the banks spoke out too

good lord those 10 republicans and anyone else better be prepared for what coming.. and Fox News if they decide to grow a conscience

Back
Top Bottom