***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Let's see if Mitch is more of a Karl Malone or a Paul Pierce. In the twilight of his career, he's been given a chance to join the championship team. Will it be Nancy Shaqelosi going down in 2004 or will it be Kevin Garnelosi and Ray AOC winning a title?

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

Yes.
Means more extremist will drive there and camp outside.

These aren't poor toothless rednecks from Appalachia.
These are CEOs, managers, teachers, politicians.
The boat and RV crowd.
Extreme measures beget more extreme measures. This is heading on a bad direction.
Yeah let them have the Airbnb because you have their names and personal info

If they drive down thats an easy way to setup a RV full of bombs and set it off in a heavily populated area

tenor-15.gif
tenor-14.gif
tenor-13.gif
tenor-11.gif
STILL MAKING HISTORY EVEN WHEN EVERYBODY DOUBTS. BACK TO BACK MAJORITY VOTE WINNER, DONALD J. TRUMP.

So what happens now that the senate wont convene until the day before biden takes the presidency? And even if it does, its not not clear whether they will vote on it.

ya wasted all that time to impeach him like it means something ?

as much as i hate that piece of ****, i felt a slight bit of relief as he made it clear that anyone that supports him shouldn’t engage in violence. some of his idiot followers will probably say he’s talking in code though and still get silly.

i was also waiting for him to concede or make reference to biden taking office but nope, he didn’t do any of that. that dumbass also had to throw in that bit about censorship.

i guarantee he’ll ramp it way back up once he’s out.

So what happens now that the senate wont convene until the day before biden takes the presidency? And even if it does, its not not clear whether they will vote on it.

ya wasted all that time to impeach him like it means something ?
I believe he can be convicted post inauguration. If that happens, he'd lose post presidential perks and he'd be banned from running for office again.

Back
Top Bottom