***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rudy got reported to the FBI by an associate of a convict for potentially engaging in some type of bribery solicitation scheme
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/17/us/politics/trump-pardons.html?referringSource=articleShare
Prospect of Pardons in Final Days Fuels Market to Buy Access to Trump
The president’s allies have collected tens of thousands of dollars — and potentially much more — from people seeking pardons.

d651f110df25da0c018bcb1d858ca93b.png

I like where this is going. In a second you guys are going to agree that masturbation should be criminalised - or at least heavily regulated.

If you’re quick the VP will help you out with that. So to speak.

Im pro-life. And the term is focused on abortion issues.

is this why you need others to define things for you because of shh like this..

republicans came up with a slogan and that’s what you repeat

if youre “pro life” would think guns would be a bigger issue.. or health care

what the **** are these idiots still protesting for? is it just that they cant admit that voter fraud was a made up ****ing lie? how ****ing stupid can you be?

Your post has the exact same energy as a white supremacist who says:

“You can’t claim Black Lives Matter but not care about shootings in Chicago”

It’s a ridiculous red herring and I’m not going to engage with it.

Do you think that’s a logical or fair comparison? You voted for Donald Trump who is DIRECTLY responsible for capital punishment. Your vote literally helped elect the man who led to those actions. That is why it’s fair to question your vote (or “support”). You can claim ignorance on supporting him the first time, but not for his second run. He had already began executing Americans and you still supported him.

On the flip side, Black Lives Matter aren’t responsible for shootings in Chicago. And it is false to say they don’t care. I know you know this so I won’t get into it too much. But using that lie to absolve you of fair criticism is illogical and cowardly.

There's also the age old conundrum of

"well you wouldn't be struggling so much if you went to college"
>I couldn't afford it
"You could've taken a loan. No excuses"

*person struggles financially because of student loan debt*
> Damn I wish I didn't have to take out these massive loans to pay for college
"Nobody told you to take out a loan. You didn't have to go to college if you couldn't afford it"

That video from the New Yorker is wild. I could’ve sworn those were mall security guards at the Capitol

Back
Top Bottom