***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Wonder if Rudy, Trump's kids and Trump himself are also on that list...

Scammin' like ma daddy

973FA5CE-A0E5-4AD0-99DD-C292908ED550.jpeg

Last edited:
I keep seeing people say Trump is going to pardon himself. Then I read articles saying that he's not able to, and it explicitly says so in the constitution. So what is it, can he pardon himself or not? Are "scholars" just playing dumb to keep people confused?

Ive seen more articles lately saying that Trump most likely won’t pardon himself and his kids because of the insurrection.

I guess it would be an admission of guilt? I don’t know how pardons work. He’s most likely getting charged in GA, DC and NY though. So **** them all.

When talking about Trump supporters, it’s possible to be not poor, have economic anxiety and have your politics guided by white supremacy. In our economic system, almost everyone has economic anxiety, including much of the professional class and especially the petty bourgeoisie. The only people in America without economic anxiety are people who are so rich, they have enough capital that it can slither from sector to sector and from country to country finding high rates of return. That and professionals with strong barriers to entry protecting them, doctors as well as the elite of the elite in corporate management.

Almost everyone has economic anxiety, including most Trump supporters. What makes Trump supporters support Trump is their white supremacy. We are all familiar with archetype of the poor white who gets nothing material out of white supremacy but supports it for the material gains, those people do exist but most of Trump coalition gets material gains from white supremacy, white supremacy is an anecdote to their economic anxiety.

When your wealth is tied up in your house, you want de facto segregation because we have a racialized hierarchy in public education and housing. Many small business owners maximize profits off of a non white, often times non citizen workforce, that is particularly easy to exploit. With most good jobs clustering in cities, a bigger and bigger share of good jobs, in rural areas, are in law enforcement or as border guards or as prison guards. Those jobs require a country that criminalized black and brown people.

This is not to excuse voting for Trump but to remind people that our current economic system, which is designed around there being a lot of people in poverty, makes solidarity very difficult. It makes it difficult to do the right thing morally and that is why not only does white supremacy, as an individualized economic solution, attract a majority of white voters, it draws in a number of non white voters.

A substantially more egalitarian and humane economy would not, by itself, wipe out white supremacy. What it would do is to lower the stakes, make white supremacy lose its allure as a material solution to economic problems and make it less attractive politically.

@wavycrocket frshstunna frshstunna this what B.More folk doing these days? Asking Trump for help. :lol:

-In all seriousness, ole girl is 70, and Covid is running rampant in prisons.

They should let her out and just put her on an extended probation sentence. Or just send her home, knock the time off her probation period, then let her come back later to do the rest of her bid.
Ain’t eem know shorty was jammed up figured she’ll skate her charges, the mayors stay scammin in the city :smh: ...She did all the bs to sell a couple copies of a bad book nobody asked for :lol: :smh:

I keep seeing people say Trump is going to pardon himself. Then I read articles saying that he's not able to, and it explicitly says so in the constitution. So what is it, can he pardon himself or not? Are "scholars" just playing dumb to keep people confused?
I think there are two big questions here that have never really been resolved. Can a president self-pardon? Can a president pardon someone that hasn’t been charged with a crime?

Someone tried to point out why people want to discuss the racist aspect of these situations openly, and often...

https://niketalk.com/javascript:void(0)

The Response...

https://niketalk.com/javascript:void(0)

White people get preferential treatment because cops are afraid of them way more than black people brahs. 🥴

He is so committed to the hot take, that he is still tacitly admitting that cops target innocent black people for abuse because they feel they can get away with it.

Great video on the subject...

Last edited:
I think there are two big questions here that have never really been resolved. Can a president self-pardon? Can a president pardon someone that hasn’t been charged with a crime?

I think the self pardon is probably no, hence why Nixon didn’t do it but waited for Ford to do it. However if you do it, you can’t plead the fifth so it puts him in a rock and a hard place if he ever gets brought up for a state charge.

it's so frustrating how the Dems are soooo ***** :stoneface:
**** is ridiculous. That's why its time for the old leadership to go. Pelosi should not have been voted to be house speaker again. I feel that she lost that right when she didn't have those clowns arrested for blatanly ignoring house subpoenas. **** made her and the entire dem leadership look weak as ****.

Back
Top Bottom