***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Moe Biden
tenor (2).gif

This sums up Donald Trump's term.
DKTsa8-U8AAJ6bR.jpg
Trump crushed that test. The greatest president our country has every had, the greatest leader planet earth has ever seen.

A businessman from birth, he struck up many deals. Tax reform, historic first step act, two impeachments, and so on.

He also defended this great country against the fake Chinese virus. Around THREE HUNDRED MILLION Americans have survived this hoax, all thanks to Donald Trump's leadership and sharp scientific mind. But the media has not once mentioned this.

Through all this, he has maintained a sharp sense of humor, often cracking a tense situation with a moment of levity. Everybody feels at ease once Donald walks into the room.

Never a selfish moment. We will miss him.

Not really. Trump was this guy long before he had any real power.

Trump had power over regular people's lives and an employer, landlord, and business associate, and he ****ed people over at every step

Politicians are not the only people with power over folks' lives. There are tons of economic actors that use their power to exploit regular folk

Second, the quote applied to Trump is saying Trump has always been a low character person. Power just exposed it, not that it changed him

I mean, I wish him the best of luck as I do anyone who is leading something I have a large investment in.

I have my biases, but mans doesnt strike me as humble. I dont think a humble person would have the gal to say if you dont vote for me you ain't black.

Dedicating his speech to his son, who died of cancer btw, doesn't strike you as humble?

Back
Top Bottom