***Official Political Discussion Thread***

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
That tweet was vague af. I'm just going to assume that every odious person in existence was the person disinvited, and hence a person CPAC was cool with at some point.
I added the person in my edit. It's Young Pharaoh, whoever that is. 90% of his views are shared by Trump and most Republicans. Only difference is he happens to be black. So I wonder why he was removed and not other speakers at CPAC? HMMMM

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Manchin and Sinema forcing a compromising to $11, which was is even below Obama's final request of $12, is nonsense

If they want to compromise, figure out a formula where low-cost states are put on a longer phase-in period to $15.

The original 5 years for one group, maybe even as higher as 10 years for the others.

Which makes sense since when the Dems lose the trifecta, they won't be able to win it back for another decade.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Manchin and Sinema forcing a compromising to $11, which was is even below Obama's final request of $12, is nonsense

If they want to compromise, figure out a formula where low-cost states are put on a longer phase-in period to $15.

The original 5 years for one group, maybe even as higher as 10 years for the others.

Which makes sense since when the Dems lose the trifecta, they won't be able to win it back for another decade.
Just tell him WV can keep their 7 bucks. That’s the compromise

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
Lmao at him posting Trump negative articles now, transparent as hell.
Next time he does his “bad news for dems bot” routine and someone complains, he’ll pull this out of his pocket to say “I just posted bad news for Trump, what do you want me to do?” blastercombo blastercombo will post something to the effect of “Leave,” which will draw a few laughs. aepps20 aepps20 will reference Roy Moore. DWalk will pout for a bit and we’ll all go on with our lives. A few weeks later he’ll post a link to “Joe Manchin opposes statehood for Washington, D.C.” without context, and feign offense when someone inevitably questions his motives.

Based on what exactly?
Coal. He’s in the pocket of fossil fuel lobbyists and believes that West Virginia’s future is powering the country’s mighty locomotives. Black lungs matter.

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
You might think dude is loony but I JUST watched The Latifahlizer and they had a young woman framed for murder with doctored footage. A young woman. Come man, open your lies.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now