***Official Political Discussion Thread***

They’ve been saying for months that Trump has told people he will flirt and tease with running again. It’s no surprise. He loves the attention, especially after getting blocked from every platform except the Nazi convention and channels, he’ll continue to do this for the next three years. Thankfully, he’s no longer protected and will be facing all kinds of sexual assault and tax charges real soon.

Yeah, but we all know this..... Biden does too.

A lot of things that look like they can’t happen... Suddenly are very viable if Biden gets rid of the filibuster. I am holding out hope that based on political Kabuki Biden has refused to support these things (minimum wage increase, college debt forgiveness) either through EO or putting pressure on Congress because if he is going to kill the filibuster the Voting Rights act is the one that both historically and logically should be the reason the Fillibuster is killed. Afterwards the horse trading/cat herding needed for 50 senate votes can begin. All the progressive things we want work a lot better if they are voted in and might help the dems in 2022.

Then again Biden might be shook.....

They’ve been saying for months that Trump has told people he will flirt and tease with running again. It’s no surprise. He loves the attention, especially after getting blocked from every platform except the Nazi convention and channels, he’ll continue to do this for the next three years. Thankfully, he’s no longer protected and will be facing all kinds of sexual assault and tax charges real soon.

He’ll make money off of running for president and split just like he did on the way out.

Funny that you’re watching it seeing how you don’t support him anymore. Funny how that works huh?

When he says "I don't support him anymore" what he really means is "I don't currently support him at this time"

Because we all know he's hopping back onboard the Trump train whenever he's given the chance

Old Goya boy just needs to spent some quality time amongst trailer trash Trump voters. That'll straighten him out.

If Trump has done anything good for America, it's that he got half the populace to take off their mask and expose themselves. Not that a lot of people needed more evidence of this country's trashiness, but 70 + million people wanted more of this man and what he stands for. That says it all.

When he says "I don't support him anymore" what he really means is "I don't currently support him at this time"

Because we all know he's hopping back onboard the Trump train whenever he's given the chance
I’ve had this talk with him already. He doesn’t support him as president. Conveniently enough he just lost the presidency when he said it. Very brave and bold for him to no longer support a person not president as the president. Touching

The fact that America can serve elite interests swiftly and completely and it addresses worker interests worker interests slowly and inadequately, if at all, is sickening and simply a explaining to the legal and procedural reasons is not helpful on its own. At the same time, simply pinning it on Joe Biden’s animus towards workers is unhelpful as well.

The problem is systemic so if someone is rightfully disillusioned with living in a country that prioritizes arms merchants over immuno-compromised, the right response is to tell them that Biden is given fast track authority to bomb other countries and negotiate arms deals but helping you and your family has to overcome a panoply of checks and balances and review and vetoes and scrutiny and compromise. Then the question is why is it that? and more importantly, what direct action can you do to pressure elected officials, provide care for the vulnerable, and directly challenge capital and the state?

Telling people to just be cool and let the process play out is not the way to go in these times. These crises, economic and ecological in nature, are due to the process just playing out. Patience curdles into complacency and it’s a big reason why we find ourselves where we are right now.

If they don’t vote in the union I don’t even know what to say. :lol:

then all they gotta do is go to the next Amazon shop and show them their paycheck. Enough said.

unions would make the healthcare problem and min wage issues a lot less urgent if most the workforce organized.
Bro it's Alabama. They voted the *unsuccessful* football coach from their state into the Senate, you think they'll unionize? Bezos is probably telling these people to unionize so the libs will get their way, just to make sure they vote against it.

Bro it's Alabama. They voted the *unsuccessful* football coach from their state into the Senate, you think they'll unionize? Bezos is probably telling these people to unionize so the libs will get their way, just to make sure they vote against it.

no I don’t think they will but it’s wild they got this far to take a vote.

I mean if ga can turn blue Alabama can bring a union to a ****ty Amazon job I guess.

Back
Top Bottom