***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Unions are so bad then how did the Police Union get to be so powerful?

Imagine if Teachers or Healthcare Workers had a Union like that.

It crazy these times we live in...

I don't understand how anyone in their right mind can go back and look at these last four years of Trump's presidency and say with a straight face...

Yes, I want four more years of that :smh:

It crazy these times we live in...

I don't understand how anyone in their right mind can go back and look at these last four years of Trump's presidency and say with a straight face...

Yes, I want four more years of that :smh:

Oh you mean some people wouldn’t want 4 more years of white supremacy messaging? Don’t lie to yourself, those people aren’t rational.

Screenshot_20210228-170549_Instagram.jpg

SMH ...

The amount of false information on this graphic is incredible. For one, including the employer portion of FICA taxes in the individual rate is misleading as hell. Two, FICA taxes aren't the same as the individual tax rates and the rich should be subject to it like the rest of us.

The small business rate is apparently assuming that biden is going to eliminate the 199A deduction which isnt in any of his plans. Even if it was all small businesses would just check a box to be taxed at corporate rates which apparently are 10% lower on this chart........

This country loves white supremacy. Makes you wonder how much progress we've really made when you see Trump flags everywhere.

Thing about unions is I don't get poor people voting against them. Got a cousin who works for UPs. Been there 20+ years. He has awesome heath care and benefits.

Many will completely ignore or forget the bad that went under trump if Biden doesn’t have a good 4 years.
This.

People don't realize just how demonized the left has been, especially in rural areas. These folks would die before they vote for blue candidates. They would let their towns and villages go to ruins before they vote for blue candidates. Republicans turned out in record numbers while Trump was presiding over the death of 400k Americans. Ted Cruz ran away from the consequences of his anti-regulation platform in TX and they cheered him up at CPAC and laughed with him joking about being a *****. Watch him carry TX again.

The only way to maintain some semblance of normalcy in this country is for the Democratic base to turn out consistently, and that isn't happening without a strong legislative showing by the Biden administration.

Oh you mean some people wouldn’t want 4 more years of white supremacy messaging? Don’t lie to yourself, those people aren’t rational.

Believe it or not

I'm in NYC and their are a lot of these fools here that still stand with Trump... and they're immigrant minorities too.

One dude came here and overstayed his visa, married a girl to get his papers and he's the biggest anti immigration Trump supporters out there.

He lives a comfortable life with a good paying union job as a crane operator and spews all that GOP nonsense.

He got heated at me when I told him his kids are/were essentially anchor babies lol. He thought he could talk however until I said that in front of everyone.

Notice he started keeping the politic talk to a minimum when I'm around.

Believe it or not

I'm in NYC and their are a lot of these fools here that still stand with Trump... and they're immigrant minorities too.

One dude came here and overstayed his visa, married a girl to get his papers and he's the biggest anti immigration Trump supporters out there.

He lives a comfortable life with a good paying union job as a crane operator and spews all that GOP nonsense.

He got heated at me when I told him his kids are/were essentially anchor babies lol. He thought he could talk however until I said that in front of everyone.

Im a Polish immigrant myself. I see people in my family and the members of all my Polish friend’s families do the same ****. And they did the same thing as you mentioned the guy above. Many Eastern European immigrants have done that. They are are blinded by white supremacy and racism themselves.

A while back I posted this about my cousin that lives in NYC...

My Trump supporting cousin overstayed a holiday visa when he came to the country to attend HS. The his pops hired an expensive *** immigration lawyer to get him a student visa on a technicality to attend college, and then he got a green card because his girl married him.

Yet he still talks about how he did it the right way :smh: :lol:

Mans is still a hardcore Trumper :smh: :lol:

Mans might get his citizenship in time for 2024, and he is pumped

Last edited:
Can confirm. The biggest Trumpanzee/openly anti-immigration person at my job is a Polish immigrant. :lol::smh:

I mean I’m not trying to generalize everyone who is Polish because it’s not all. But a good chunk are from first hand experience. But it’s the same discussion we had before about most immigrant groups. Once they get their legalized status here in the states, they somehow forget the plight they went through and want all future immigrants to suffer and go through bigger hardship than they did.

But I will also tell y’all why Polish people also love Trump, he removed the need for Poles to need a visa to get into the USA, which considering how much stuff a Poland has done over the past 2 decades to help the US (think Afghanistan and Iraq wars), the fact that it took this long is surprising on its own. Not to mention, Poles don’t really want to come here anymore like they did in the 90s and before then.

Believe it or not

a lot of ninjahood type dudes around the heights that still live with their mom talmbout low taxes, good economy and less crime under trump. 5 years ago they were saying all presidents are da same they dont do nothing for us

Back
Top Bottom