***Official Political Discussion Thread***

8qltwclpbql61.jpg

38pk0ke9dsl61.jpg

this is exactly what I'm always on about...not gonna act like I don't understand the purpose of defense in a world with state-level threats but the country's leadership has long refused to understand that the greatest dangers to our way of life in the modern day cannot be attacked with an airplane of any kind.

When the stealth fighter was announced, the total cost from development to production was supposed to be $200 billion. However, "n the 19 years since that announcement, total program costs have doubled to approximately $400 billion," the Project on Government Oversight's Dan Grazier wrote in October. "When all the operating costs for the planned fleet are calculated across the program's expected 50-year lifetime, the American people will spend an estimated $1.727 trillion."

fair to say we're talking about a 20+ year expenditure as opposed to a sudden civilian crisis but there must be better foresight up top.

or else.

Last edited:
i aint into politics like that but
has it really always been THIS divided? its gonna take several alien invasions to unite errybody........ for a couple mins at least.

Repubs will probably blame Dems for not supporting the Space Force :smh:

Ozymandias vibes.

I've been fortunate enough to be able to see a lot of this world. Everywhere I've gone has had some group institutionally impeding another based on their ancestry. In most places, it's barely acknowledged as it's such an integral part of society.

The United States has a long road ahead of itself, but it's actually much further along the path than most other societies. To me, this illustrates why we must be diligent and continue to press for eradication of racism: the rest of the word offers too many cautionary tales of how bad it can get.

Back
Top Bottom