***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Biden gonna turn Afghanistan into another isis hotbed. He needs to double, nay triple the soldiers there. Might as well open a Starbucks and golf course there. Help their tourism business

If I had a son I would bring him up just like this person recommends. BEAUTIFUL
he used to be a cop and he doesn't know the difference between the 1st and 4th amendment though. Unless he's saying there is no free speech or religion instead of no protection against unlawful search and seizure, he also said the doll can secrete drugs lol

havent had that **** in like 4 years breh. I'm looking at this new 2022 Kia Carnival 8 seater minivan though
I still remember the thread you made on here where you were talking about how you were gonna take care of your KIA problem through alternative methods... :emoji_fire:

Mods had to nuke that joint right off NT cause it was about plotting blatant insurance fraud

Still laugh about that **** to this day

Lowkey it's not even that hard. We have massive floods a few times a year, I know some people who may or may not be related to me who drove his or her Cadillac into the flood waters by the mall and made a claim. The universe will reward me for not resorting to such means however.

4ccb5331b70abc8ad9409b9faad46ccf.jpg

10509374_G.jpg

Lowkey it's not even that hard. We have massive floods a few times a year, I know some people who may or may not be related to me who drove his or her Cadillac into the flood waters by the mall and made a claim. The universe will reward me for not resorting to such means however.

4ccb5331b70abc8ad9409b9faad46ccf.jpg

10509374_G.jpg

This is why you will forever be an NT legend.

Back
Top Bottom