***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Idk man, I went out to the first ones but I’m gonna be real here. Police are going to be out for blood now. Probably not a good day for that if you value your life.

As an actual strategic calculation, you’re right.

I just meant, there’s so much wrong including the fact that three other police officers just let it happen. If policing were one scintilla better, George Floyd would be alive today.

1618954812555.png

He can't but serious :smh: But I do have a question for y'all....have you discussed the trial with your white friends/colleagues and will you talk about the verdict with them?

Glen Greenwald co-signing Tucker

Bari Weis arguing the people tearing this country apart are not the loony right wing racist, but "woke" people that are falsely claiming systemic racism exist

Andrew Sullivan going crazy saying there is nothing racist in "the Bell Curve" and that race science is valid

I swear once these fools start getting that Substack money, it was mask off time.

All these clown complained the media companies they worked for were censoring them. And this is the racist nonsense they were so eager to peddle.

Another ****ed up thing about the Pelosi comments is that soon or later a both sider is gonna come in here and use to as supposed evidence to all the liberals in here never holding Dems accountable

I can already see it now "None of you said anything when Pelosi thank George Floyd for dying. You guys can't handle some telling it like it is"

Last edited:
Another ****ed up thing about the Pelosi comments is that soon or later a both siders is gonna come in here and use to as supposed evidence to all the liberals in here never holding Dems accountable

I can already see it now "None of you said anything when Pelosi thank George Floyd for dying. You guys can't handle some telling it like it is"

re: The Hip-Hop Chat Thread

One of the most important things to ask about this verdict is will it act as deter any to other cops. The answer, sadly, is no

Unless a suspect is in custody and in handcuffs, like Oscar Grant, you can shoot a black person with impunity, they don’t even have to be a suspect like Breona Taylor. And as we saw with Eric Garner, you can murder someone by strangulation as long as you do it quickly.

Back
Top Bottom