***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 1, 2016
1620122507109.png

@aepps20 come get your people. They're losing the plot.
sometimes, in my most optimistic moments, I look at the post-Trump Republicans flailing around flaccid af, NYPD replacing robot dogs with social workers, and mass labor shifts out of minimum wage "hero jobs" and get ideas that the tide might be turning after all this.

then 8 people get shot up somewhere, Jeff Bezos buys a city, or COVID gets another life bar and it's right back to a future of grey skies.

this is a fateful period in human history.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Someone define the new buzz word “critical race theory” for me. I see it getting tossed around Fox News all morning.

Joined Jan 16, 2011
Joined Oct 13, 2001
Councilmember Kenyan McDuffie introduced a bill that would create a publicly funded trust fund — known as a baby bond — for children whose families make less than $132,000 a year. Upon birth, every eligible child in D.C. would receive a $1,000 payment from the government into their fund, followed by annual, income-based supplemental payments that could reach $2,000 for the lowest-income children. Once they turn 18, each child would be able to withdraw the money for specific uses like education, business ownership or investment, or to purchase a home.

Present

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2018

How can anyone with even the slightest bit of integrity deny these facts:

CRT is loosely unified by two common themes:

Joined Dec 13, 2018
QAnon-obsessed mother shoots man in the head after becoming convinced he's a child-stealing Satanist: report

Christopher Hallett had garnered thousands of followers on YouTube and Facebook as a self-proclaimed expert on child custody law. Hallett then tried to used his alleged expertise to help Neely Petrie-Blanchard fight for custody of her daughters -- a favor she returned by shooting him in the head in his Florida home because she thought he was part of a cabal of government Satanists who wanted to steal her children, The Wall Street Journal reports.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now