***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl:
304b0c5a8b8c1ca3273d21e12812e487.png
Bet they're mad at the "***" guy for messing it up.

Fox News is trying to copy Ben Garrison’s style. Much like a Ben Garrison comic, there’s often times one or two people who everyone knows like Biden or Harris or Obama. Then there will be faces that anyone of us will know like Pelosi or Fauci or Schumer maybe someone from the media like Cuomo or Don Lemon. Then there’s people, who no one, except those who are deeply dialed into conservative resentment politics, will know who the hell they are.

Fox News is trying to copy Ben Garrison’s style. Much like a Ben Garrison comic, there’s often times one or two people who everyone knows like Biden or Harris or Obama. Then there will be faces that anyone of us will know like Pelosi or Fauci or Schumer maybe someone from the media like Cuomo or Don Lemon. Then there’s people, who no one, except those who are deeply dialed into conservative resentment politics, will know who the hell they are.

I got 6/8 and I only know Becerra because he was a CA senator. Who the hell is middle-left and bottom-right?!

The funny thing in all of this is the vocal restaurant owners and those complaining about unemployment inconveniencing them don’t even realize that those low wage jobs aren’t just competing with unemployment. Yeah, unemployment gave them a talking point to whine about, but that’s not the only thing they’re competing against.

They’re competing with gig work, side hustles, and focus groups which often pay what someone would make in 2-3 days work at some of those jobs just to answer questions about a product via zoom for 2 hours. On that lower wage level, more and more people are realizing they can supplement their income if not make more through other means without the stress, having to work around scheduling and being micromanaged.

I’m curious to what the narrative is going to be for those places once they can’t use unemployment as their woe is me talking point anymore.

Back
Top Bottom