***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The discussion surrounding the confirmation hearings was not that they’d punt on standing. The discussion was that they’d use this pending case to strike down the ACA.

It simply didn’t happen. The court’s reasoning doesn’t change that. And the fact that you are acting like it does is disingenuous, at best.
The discussion in this thread has not been limited to this specific case. And you’re telling a bold faced lie if you say that it is.

So spare me the lying and dishonesty as you try and troll to justify your support of the despicable human being that you supported twice. It’s absolutely a better thread without your low brow trolling. Just do us all a favor and crawl back into that hole until you have a jobs report to post.

The discussion in this thread has not been limited to this specific case. And you’re telling a bold faced lie if you say that it is.

So spare me the lying and dishonesty as you try and troll to justify your support of the despicable human being that you supported twice. It’s absolutely a better thread without your low brow trolling. Just do us all a favor and crawl back into that hole until you have a jobs report to post.

I never said the discussion in thread was limited to that case. And I didn’t limit my statement to the discussion in this thread.

I never said the discussion in thread was limited to that case. And I didn’t limit my statement to the discussion in this thread.
Got it. So you’re admittedly being antagonistic now. Because posters in this thread have been discussing the impact of those confirmations on the ACA far beyond this specific case. And you surely know that your Republican counterparts won’t stop at this case to destroy the ACA and leave millions of Black and Brown folks uninsured. So please give us all a break and disappear again.

Got it. So you’re admittedly being antagonistic now.

No.

I made a comment on the rhetoric that surrounded the confirmation hearings of the Justices that former-President Trump appointed.

I wonder if that sort of rhetoric about pending cases, and the decisions that the nominated SCOTUS Justices will make, will change in light of this decision.

No.

I made a comment on the rhetoric that surrounded the confirmation hearings of the Justices that former-President Trump appointed.

I wonder if that sort of rhetoric about pending cases, and the decisions that the nominated SCOTUS Justices will make, will change in light of this decision.
Didn’t you kill your own argument with your support of Roy Moore?

They Sung lift every voice & Sing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My Ancestors are beaming with excitement right now, Look at this progress

Wouldn't be possible w/o you good Patriots

FloweryQueasyFreshwatereel-max-1mb.gif

OF COURSE it's you to respond shut your weird *** up & stop tippin me
Man miss me with you fragile nonsense

On NT you act like any other loudmouth know nothing that spews bull**** all matters of importance

No one respects your opinion about a damn thing on this site, especially on politics. You and your post are just another thing to point and laugh at like Ninja was

Man miss me with you fragile nonsense

On NT you act like any other loudmouth know nothing that spews bull**** all matters of importance

No one respects your opinion about a damn thing on this site, especially on politics. You and your post are just another thing to point and laugh at like Ninja was

My dude you giving me Big Anime Avi vibes right now, i don't wanna be your weird *** NT nemesis

IDGAF what you think about my opinions or what you respect, honestly i would be offended if a dude like you did :lol: . You gonna catch hypertension worrying about the GOP

Relax, crack yourself a Truly & sing a negro spirituals with the good guys

My dude you giving me Big Anime Avi vibes right now, i don't wanna be your weird *** NT nemesis

IDGAF what you think about my opinions or what you respect, honestly i would be offended if a dude like you did :lol: . You gonna catch hypertension worrying about the GOP

Relax, crack yourself a Truly & sing a negro spirituals with the good guys
Man shut up

Take your MAGA hat off for once

WTF are you talking about nemesis? I just look at you like another struggle loudmouth. Just like how most of NT sees you.

I don't want discourse with you. I'll just point out your buffoonery when I see it.

Last edited:
Making Juneteenth a federal holiday is so Dems can say they’ve done something for black folk when they need their votes again in a few years.

Making Juneteenth a federal holiday is so Dems can say they’ve done something for black folk when they need their votes again in a few years.
The passed a police reform bill in the House, twice, but the GOP are filibustering it.

They actually tried to pass this last year through unanimous consent after they passed the police reform bill for the first time but a Republican blocked it.

They are also trying to protect black people's voting rights.

No.

I think what you're trying to say is you will one day use this as an example to justify supporting the GOP again.

The passed a police reform bill in the House, twice, but the GOP are filibustering it.
One more time for the people in the back.

I'm begging some of you, please, open a book with no pictures in it sometime
Maybe one concerning the political history and/or present of the United States
Then open some more, I swear it won't hurt. Throw in some regular history and economics, go crazy

Some of y'all are way too old to get your daily news from Charlamagne and DJ Envy.

Back
Top Bottom