***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If any NYC nters are undecided about the candidates for this Tuesday's mayoral primary election, choose your issues and compare candidates.

Wait she has a child.

That child is either going grow up and be just like Herschel Walkers son, or he’s going to rebel and be the total opposite of his mother. The second option would be beautiful to see.
My wild idea of the day is to get Candace closer to David Duke, just so that child ends up in the general vicinity of Derek Black

No shame in their game:

Same guy who said that he was more afraid of BLM than the Jan 6th insurrectionists :lol: :smh:
A large crowd begins to form and some start to boo Sen. Ron Johnson as he makes a speech during the Juneteenth Day celebration on Saturday, June 19, 2021, in Milwaukee.

However, as more people recognized him, he was drowned out by a chorus of boos. Members of a growing crowd swore at him and said, "We don't want you here."

Last year, the Wisconsin Republican blocked legislation to make Juneteenth a national holiday. On Tuesday, he relented, saying, "While it still seems strange that having taxpayers provide federal employees paid time off is now required to celebrate the end of slavery, it is clear that there is no appetite in Congress to further discuss the matter."

Congress passed the legislation and President Joe Biden quickly signed it into law.

Like I said, after Trump no leader of a nation hostile to the US will ever commit the mistake of believing in "good faith" diplomatic efforts from the West.

Couple that with the fact that recent history is showing how the only nations Western leaders have respected enough to not invade are those that are entertaining the acquisition of (or have acquired) nuclear tech (North Korea), and the fact that nations that have given up their nuclear capabilities in exchange for treaties guaranteeing protection of their stability got played (Ukraine and Libya), and I think we need to get used to an increasingly volatile geopolitical environment where more nations will seek to get nukes.

Trump's handling of Iran is the kind of blunder that will be consequential for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom