***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jan 16, 2011
I legit think this too :lol:

Once the numbers came out it was mostly unvaccinated people dying, Mitch McConnell went indifferent to pleading with folk.
The GOP only excels at one type of projection: they are masters at blaming everybody else for what they're doing, but they are supremely unable to evaluate how their words/actions will come back to bite them before they speak/act.

It's comically sad that they've been able to play their faithful base for decades without anyone within their ranks being able to successfully call out the scam they are as a political movement. There are way too many morons in this country.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I wonder if Biden tells his family that he won't install a security system at his house until he gets some burglars "that know better" to agree to have the system installed

He doesn't want to do what is needed because he doesn't want to upset the white supremacist. The dude is delusional, pour idiocy by Biden.

To protect voting rights all those elections protects need to be passed, need to reform the Electoral Count Act, and add four Justices to the Supreme Court so the "swing" vote doesn't think of voting rights like a damn neo-confederate

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Billionaires aren't actually the problem when i comes to homelessness.

It's the middle class homeowner cartel
I think it’s all part of a broken system

hard for me to start at the middle class when they’re the ones trying come and making some headway in that broken system.. but the carrot is constantly moving.. housing market is crazy which is causing changes from a number of aspects and society hasn’t properly adjusted as things have just gotten harder from a financial and even just accessibility perspective

but my first 3 changes would be the 2 I mentioned and health care costs

Joined Apr 20, 2021
Dems seem to want to include Republicans in everything when the Republicans seem set on destroying the Dems agenda. Dems may not be able to accomplish much, which may result in their base not being excited to turnout during the midterms, which isn’t good because Dems typically don’t turnout for midterm elections. Republicans may be able to inspire their base to come out to vote.Joe gotta work on getting rid of the filibuster.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 2, 2006
I think it’s all part of a broken system

hard for me to start at the middle class when they’re the ones trying come and making some headway in that broken system.. but the carrot is constantly moving.. housing market is crazy which is causing changes from a number of aspects and society hasn’t properly adjusted as things have just gotten harder from a financial and even just accessibility perspective

but my first 3 changes would be the 2 I mentioned and health care costs
I see what you mean about he other topics, housing though I think it's important to be really clear.
you could have a 99.9% top marginal tax rate and the homeless problem would continue to be what it is.

Middle class people are fundamentally in control of this. and you can't let em off the hook with billionaire talk

or you get stuff like this

1626971689857.png

middle class people thinking they are radical leftists :lol:
because they **** post about Jeff Bezos space joy ride.

meanwhile fighting tooth and nail to ensure nothing ever gets built in their neighborhood.

Joined Aug 2, 2006

This interview with Ezra Klein and Kendi was quite good.

He presses him and pushes back more effectively than most liberal journalists who are inclined to just roll with whatever Kendi says

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now