***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor (19).gif

Think about what you said for three minutes... What are youre intended consequences? What are some unintended ones that may arrise?
You still haven’t talked about the BS gun violence posts you make. Got time?

You’re doing the “black and brown people” thing again to make it more broad and ignore the problematic nature of your rhetoric.

Black Americans are getting vaccinated at a much lower rate. You’ve conceded that there is a legitimate reason for Black Americans to distrust getting vaccinated.

And yet you still want to impose punitive measures on the unvaccinated. The harm to the black community, specifically, is worth it to you I guess.

That’s a wild take. But, again, it’s unsurprising.

uh...it's actually the exact opposite.

The non vaccine anti-covid measures are more harmful to Black American's, than vaccine mandates.
im trying to prevent the more serious harm.

hard for me to think who shouldn’t be mandated to get the vaccine

like seeing nurses or other people in the health care industry or teacher speak out against it wild to me

at the very very very least.

Teachers
Police Officers.
health care workers
Government employees.

all need be mandated to get vaccines or provide daily negative covid tests at their own expense.

uh...it's actually the exact opposite.

The non vaccine anti-covid measures are more harmful to Black American's, than vaccine mandates.
im trying to prevent the more serious harm.

There’s a great deal of space between “non vaccine anti-covid measures” (I assume this means advocating against the Covid vaccine) and punitive measures for the unvaccinated.

I don’t think that anyone, in here, is advocating for people to not get vaccinated.

But calling for punitive measures for the unvaccinated is a step too far considering who that will tend to impact.

dwalk31 dwalk31 if you want to be unvaccinated and spread an incurable respiratory disease throughout your community, fine.

but you need to bear the burden of non vaccine covid mitigation.

which means constant negative covid tests documentation at your own expense

Imagine bringing up a movement centered on abortion in relation to a story about children getting sick and dying.

one would think when someone says “pro life”, it would apply to that group.. or any life

since you mention “black lives matter”, the application of that phase makes complete sense to me since clearly certain people need to be reminded of that simple fact that black lives should at the very least matter

I know some nurses who don't want to get vaccinated,
their reasons are goofy and are not worthy of being indulged.

and the second they mandate covid testing to come to work and get paid they will get it the vaccine.

its easy to have Avant Garde opinions about vaccines when it's totally free.
but if it costs money, lets see how anti vax you really are.

dwalk31 dwalk31 if you want to be unvaccinated and spread an incurable respiratory disease throughout your community, fine.

but you need to bear the burden of non vaccine covid mitigation.

which means constant negative covid tests documentation at your own expense

Yes, I understood your punitive measures the first time. And they aren’t narrow enough.

I actually agree with you as it relates to Teachers, Police Officers, Healthcare workers, and Government Employees.

There’s a great deal of space between “non vaccine anti-covid measures” (I assume this means advocating against the Covid vaccine) and punitive measures for the unvaccinated.

I don’t think that anyone, in here, is advocating for people to not get vaccinated.

But calling for punitive measures for the unvaccinated is a step too far considering who that will tend to impact.

Shut Downs
Mask Mandates
Hospital Triage
School Closures.
Rapid Testing.

these are the non vaccine anti covid measure we have.
all of them aside from masks and testing are disproportionally harmful to black Americans.

if you wanna live an unvaccinated life you should pay for constant rapid testing.

one would think when someone says “pro life”, it would apply to that group.. or any life

since you mention “black lives matter”, the application of that phase makes complete sense to me since clearly certain people need to be reminded of that simple fact that black lives should at the very least matter

One can think a lot of things and one could be wrong about what they think.

Happens all the time. One, in here, thought they knew what the Deep South generally meant just recently.

if you wanna live an unvaccinated life you should pay for constant rapid testing.

It’s clear you are speaking from a place of extreme privilege. I can imagine the type of people that you have created these punitive measures to address. But, as with a lot of your takes, you should think a bit more about the practical impact of that on the Black community.

This isn’t just about 20-somethings who want to party in Vegas and feel invincible so they don’t get vaccinated.

It’s clear you are speaking from a place of extreme privilege.

the vaccine is free and readily available in your country, I speak from experience as I got my second shot at a drive through at the mall

maybe you should focus on the correlation between people like yourself who supported that racist bigot and being unvaccinated.. because those are the very loud majority of unvaccinated who are infesting their stupidity on others

the people who claim to be “pro life” should start caring about people dying

this man could be in here talking about that racist bigot, republicans AND the white people who support them

the white republican governors of texas and Florida still talking stupid

but here he is talking about black people

590437BB-CE55-4198-9A66-297D42628DB7.jpeg

All things considered, the mandates need to start

I completely understand some of the hesitancy that exists in the black community, and many low-income people are faced with the ****ty choice that a bad reaction to the vaccine might have a negative financial impact, but we need to get shots into arms as fast as possible. I don't know why Osh thought it was a good idea to be so flippant about that from the jump :lol:

What is best for the black community, and everyone, is this thing ending as soon as possible, that doesn't happen without vaccines.

The unvaccinated make a choice, and everyone has to pay for it. That is simply unfair

Something doesn't sit well with me when a trump supporter is speaking on behalf of the black community but I digress.

If you're not willing to take the vaccine then you cannot expect your life to function as it was before the pandemic. The burden is on you. If a restaurant refuses your business, that's on you. If you can't fly, that's on you. If you can't go to work, that's on you. It's your right not to get the vaccine but don't encroach on mine by putting me or my kids at risk. That's at the end of the day.

It’s clear you are speaking from a place of extreme privilege. I can imagine the type of people that you have created these punitive measures to address. But, as with a lot of your takes, you should think a bit more about the practical impact of that on the Black community.

This isn’t just about 20-somethings who want to party in Vegas and feel invincible so they don’t get vaccinated.
tenor.gif

I yelled when I read this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You are in your bag this morning with this ****.

Just gonna act like the last four years didn't happen, saying it with your chest too

Last edited:
This man supported Trump because he thought his presidency would help him get a rental property.....Yet he calls another black person privileged

He argued multiple times the public social safety net should be destroyed.....but he wants to talk about the practical impacts something will have on the black community

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Mans really on some "New President, New Delk" steez right now

Last edited:
wavycrocket wavycrocket Ya mans back it again

Glen Greenwald was on Tucker to criticize Obama for supposedly flaunting this wealth in people's faces for having a birthday party and building a presidential library. That Obama is the one hung up on being adored.

To make matters worse, he is doing this while talking to a Tucker who is Hungary, kissing the *** of Viktor Oban and his fascist regime

Bruh, this dude is really a piece of work

Last edited:
when someone mentions Black Lives Matter about a shooting in Chicago or when they mention it in regards to the ridiculous concept of “black on black violence.”

I gotta go back to this.. I can’t believe the unmitigated gall of this dude to bring this up when we all know exactly the someonesssss who do this

1628178602741.gif

Back
Top Bottom