***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jan 16, 2011
Like I been saying in here, the problem with policing in America is way worse than most people realize. If you think it is horrible, nah, it is way worse than that. These people legit think they should not be held accountable for their actions in a democratic society.
The only difference between the police here and the police in an actual dictatorship is that there a taxpayer slush fund to pay the victims of their brutality, and cops get fired sometimes.

Otherwise, in both places it's the same attitude from the police (thinking they're above the law) and from municipal leaders (complacency and ignorance of the issue).

Joined Feb 25, 2010
it baffles me how they on Hunter like he was given a job in office :lol:
I was in a twitch stream where the Hunter topic happened to come up. They really are talking about this dude STILL.

He has no position in government but they talk about him like Biden has him working in his cabinet.

They actually believe this stuff. 🤡

Joined Apr 3, 2005
I was in a twitch stream where the Hunter topic happened to come up. They really are talking about this dude STILL.

He has no position in government but they talk about him like Biden has him working in his cabinet.

They actually believe this stuff. 🤡

I'm damb sure Kush & Ivanka brought in more bread than Hunter too

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Oh no, not Christopher Brown. Always funny when people that have no clue what's going on decide to have opinions :rofl:. Man's ain't said nothing of utility to anyone in 10 yrs. Woke up when he heard 'Taxes' 🤣💀 that must be his safe word

Would be nice if he could articulate what exactly he's unhappy with. I bet it will be stupid though.

Joined Dec 15, 2017
Idk if it’s politically related but… the US gymnastics team is speaking right now in front of the senate judiciary committee, and Maroney’s statement regarding Nassar is heartbreaking to hear

i hope Nassar is sentenced with a death penalty.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now