***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The guys you vote for do, thus, you do. Why do you want those people in charge?

1. You don’t know who I vote for. And even if you did, one does not have to adopt every viewpoint of a politician that they support.

2. I do not want to control any woman’s body. I also completely understand why there are laws in place that restrict men and women from unlawful killing. I think Roe does a good job of addressing a very difficult topic.

1. You don’t know who I vote for. And even if you did, one does not have to adopt every viewpoint of a politician that they support.

2. I do not want to control any woman’s body. I also completely understand why there are laws in place that restrict men and women from unlawful killing. I think Roe does a good job of addressing a very difficult topic.

if YOURE against abortions, whenever YOU get pregnant YOU can choose to not get one

1. I do. You wore their hat

2. No, you voted for control or women’s privates. Those people RAN ON THISE IDEAS and you said YES

Why do you want to control women’s privates?

Last edited:
1. I do. You wore their hat

2. No, you voted for control or women’s privates.

Why do you want to control women’s privates?

I don’t.

I also understand that they are a ton of laws that control the bodies of men and women. You generally aren’t allowed to kill other people with your body. Mask mandates are control over what one can do with one’s body. Certain drug laws exercise control over one’s body. Seat belt laws are control over one’s body.

The idea that the bodies of men and women aren’t subject to various laws is ridiculous.

I think Roe does a good job of addressing a difficult discussion. Do you disagree with Roe? You realize that Roe confirms that there isn’t an absolute right to abortion?

Okay…you do the same I guess…

will do..

until that day, I’ll let others control the things about themselves that dont affect me

covid and guns could actually directly impact my life or stupid leadership in your country

I don’t.

I also understand that they are a ton of laws that control the bodies of men and women. You generally aren’t allowed to kill other people with your body. Mask mandates are control over what one can do with one’s body. Certain drug laws exercise control over one’s body. Seat belt laws are control over one’s body.

The idea that the bodies of men and women aren’t subject to various laws is ridiculous.

I think Roe does a good job of addressing a difficult discussion. Do you disagree with Roe? You realize that Roe confirms that there isn’t an absolute right to abortion?
Try again.

you voted continuously for men who ran on controlling women’s privates. You saw that and said yes. Why did you do that?

you keep talking in a big circle of nothing. Get right to the point

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh is "Sinema" a nigerian last name?

You can tell she isn’t going to get re-elected. She is also a great example of someone they should threaten to primary. Unlike Manchin who is embedded and in theory “useful” they could move Sinema out the paint by forcing her to run as a independent unless she gets in like.

They won’t though because the party is ran by cowards, but they should.

She doesn’t have nearly enough years, importance, or friends to be a outspoken hinderance to party’s priorities.

will do..

until that day, I’ll let others control the things about themselves that dont affect me

covid and guns could actually directly impact my life or stupid leadership in your country

Does the abortion discussion impact you?

Try again.

you voted continuously for men who ran on controlling women’s privates. You saw that and said yes. Why did you do that?

you keep talking in a big circle of nothing. Get right to the point

I honestly don’t know what you’re talking about.

Does the abortion discussion impact you?

yup, there are bigger issues that need to be dealt with

like COVID, for example

but aren’t you the expert on corrupting slogans since that group all of a sudden care about “my body, my choice” when it comes to an airborne virus

yup, there are bigger issues that need to be dealt with

like COVID, for example

but aren’t you the expert on corrupting slogans since that group all of a sudden care about “my body, my choice” when it comes to an airborne virus

Do you think this administration is doing a good job of handling COVID?

Or do you feel it’s being neglected for abortion discussions?

Do you think this administration is doing a good job of handling COVID?

Or do you feel it’s being neglected for abortion discussions?

i think that there are idiots that you empowered that have made the world a worse place

but hey, you always got good ole “I could see how some would come to that conclusion“

You can tell she isn’t going to get re-elected. She is also a great example of someone they should threaten to primary. Unlike Manchin who is embedded and in theory “useful” they could move Sinema out the paint by forcing her to run as a independent unless she gets in like.

They won’t though because the party is ran by cowards, but they should.

She doesn’t have nearly enough years, importance, or friends to be a outspoken hinderance to party’s priorities.

Dems tried this plan before

Google "Connecticut 2006 Senate election"

Sinema will get primaried though

Back
Top Bottom