***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:smh: Terrible, if true
If you dispute the characterization that you are a low effort griefer, perhaps you should stop acting like one.

You say your “support” has switched, but your shtick remains unchanged. You play “bad news for dems” bot without comment. If someone calls you out, you do the same excessively literal semantics bit as Kyrsten Sinema at the elevator and everyone who’s ever said “I don’t know, CAN you?” It’s boring.

Your entire presence in this thread could be replaced with a few dozen lines of code.

Kindly deposit your feigned offense and whataboutism so you can scurry off with today’s attention harvest.

If you dispute the characterization that you are a low effort griefer, perhaps you should stop acting like one.

You say your “support” has switched, but your shtick remains unchanged. You play “bad news for dems” bot without comment. If someone calls you out, you do the same excessively literal semantics bit as Kyrsten Sinema at the elevator and everyone who’s ever said “I don’t know, CAN you?” It’s boring.

Your entire presence in this thread could be replaced with a few dozen lines of code.

Kindly deposit your feigned offense and whataboutism so you can scurry off with today’s attention harvest.

Posters tag me in random posts daily. No comment from you. No statement on the boringness of it. No comment on how it could be easily replaced with a few lines of code. Your schtick of over-policing my posts (really my lack of posts) hasn’t changed either.

What would you have me say to each daily mention? I’ll just copy and paste it at the beginning of every response to a mention to avoid being labeled a low-effort griefer/attention harvester.

Posters tag me in random posts daily. No comment from you. No statement on the boringness of it. No comment on how it could be easily replaced with a few lines of code. Your schtick of over-policing my posts (really my lack of posts) hasn’t changed either.

What would you have me say to each daily mention? I’ll just copy and paste it at the beginning of every response to a mention to avoid being labeled a low-effort griefer/attention harvester.
Why do you support pedos?

why do you want to control womens privates?

Wow, terrible if true.

I can see how someone may come to that conclusion

Your feigned offense and whataboutism have been accepted.
goto workmode;

You say you "support" Joe Biden, but you post bad news for dems almost exclusively. Those "great policies" you didn't vote for? You only want to mention them if it looks like they won't come to fruition due to gerrymandering and anti-democratic obstructionism. Jobs numbers? Not if they're positive for the politician you "support!"

Rarely do you actually discuss any of these issues. When pressed, you merely perform listless evasive gestures.

I can't remember the last time I saw you even attempt to present a cogent point about policy.

Why are you here, if not to antagonize? The people you accuse of acting in bad faith at least discuss the issues. They tag you for that purpose.
Your default is to toss out provocations, maybe fire off a threadbare cliché from your empty cupboard of boilerplate rejoinders if someone takes the bait, and scamper off. aepps in character engages in better faith than you do.

This is the behavior one would expect of a person who purchased apparel bearing a White nationalist slogan to "spark conversations." You're dying for people to ask you about your hat, but then you have nothing to say.
How would one describe that if not "attention-seeking?"

"Over-policing?" You've been trolling this thread for years and I've given you the benefit of the doubt.
This is not the "political antagonism thread." If you're not interested in discussion, you're in the wrong place.

goto workmode;

You say you "support" Joe Biden, but you post bad news for dems almost exclusively. Those "great policies" you didn't vote for? You only want to mention them if it looks like they won't come to fruition due to gerrymandering and anti-democratic obstructionism. Jobs numbers? Not if they're positive for the politician you "support!"

Rarely do you actually discuss any of these issues. When pressed, you merely perform listless evasive gestures.

I can't remember the last time I saw you even attempt to present a cogent point about policy.

Why are you here, if not to antagonize? The people you accuse of acting in bad faith at least discuss the issues. They tag you for that purpose.
Your default is to toss out provocations, maybe fire off a threadbare cliché from your empty cupboard of boilerplate rejoinders if someone takes the bait, and scamper off. aepps in character engages in better faith than you do.

This is the behavior one would expect of a person who purchased apparel bearing a White nationalist slogan to "spark conversations." You're dying for people to ask you about your hat, but then you have nothing to say.

"Over-policing?" You've been trolling this thread for years and I've given you the benefit of the doubt.
This is not the "political antagonism thread." If you're not interested in discussion, you're in the wrong place.
Sad if true :smh::smh:

You say you "support" Joe Biden, but you post bad news for dems almost exclusively.

Well he did post the Jobs Report once in favor of Biden after he was tagged about it and remembered it exposed the inconsistencies in his shtick
QbadP.png

goto workmode;

I guess I’m missing all of these attempted good-faith discussions with me.

Since you made your original post, I was asked about my pedo support—I didn’t comment (you didn’t either). I was also asked why I wanted to control womens’ privates—I didn’t comment, but I’ve spoken in depth about abortion policy in the past (you didn’t comment either). I was called Delk and a comment was made about me using lotion for my legs—I didn’t comment (you didn’t either, but you liked the message).

Recently, I mentioned RustyShackleford RustyShackleford in a post asking about watered-down legislation—he responded that he wouldn’t engage.

Where exactly is all of the good-faith discussion that people are having (or attempting to have) with me in this thread? It is mostly posters mentioning me to mock me, not to have any real meaningful discussion (even when I’m not posting). There are certainly trolls in this thread, that are seemingly ignored by you. And have been for years.

I post the links without comment because when I do comment, the response isn’t meaningful. It’s the same regurgitated questions regarding pedo support, womens’ privates, name-calling me Delk, asking me if “as a southern black man” I can call Trump a racist, etc. With no comment from you.

If this isn’t a political antagonism thread then it is certainly an antogonize dwalk31 dwalk31 thread. Any honest poster can see that.

I still post in here because I’m not letting posters bully me out of a thread with constant grade-school insults.

How about this: what political topic would you like my opinion on and/or to discuss? What question have I not directly addressed? We can discuss it whenever you like.

Same for anyone else in here.

I declined to engage

Respectfully

I gave you my reason for doing so

Then you responded by calling me Geppetto.

You are not a victim Delk

You not wanting to engage is my explanation for posting links without comment. I thought that was clear.

I called you Geppetto because you told another poster ( blastercombo blastercombo ) to ask me his normal questions, and then he did. Those questions are related to pedo support and womens’ privates.

I’m not a victim. And you aren’t a victim either, Geppetto.

You not wanting to engage is my explanation for posting links without comment. I thought that was clear.

I called you Geppetto because you told another poster ( blastercombo blastercombo ) to ask me his normal questions, and then he did. Those questions are related to pedo support and womens’ privates.

I posted that without him even asking. That’s why it was funny you maga hat. Why do you support pedos?

Ladies and gentlemen, the sound of a white dude excited that black people are coming to save his ***...

Last edited:

I did those days before you asked my to engage on the topic

I know I am not a victim. That is why I don't write paragraphs to Methodical Management Methodical Management whining about how people treat me.

So you can call me names to bait me. It isn't gonna work

I did those days before you asked my to engage on the topic

I know I am not a victim. That is why I don't write paragraphs to Methodical Management Methodical Management whining about how people treat me.

So you can call me names to bait me. It isn't gonna work

I only wrote those paragraphs to Methodical Management Methodical Management because he wrote one to me. My entire point is that he’s not writing those paragraphs to you. Despite your posts.

I called you Geppetto after being called Delk in the post I responded to (but I’m the one trying to bait?)—give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom