***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No consideration to the fact Obama himself says it is not that simple and probably won't ensure the same results?

well I think our guy barry is wrong on this one.

gunna pull up to DNC headquarters in my obama hope and change t shirt yelling

giphy (7)_3.gif

well I think our guy barry is wrong on this one.

gunna pull up to DNC headquarters in my obama hope and change t shirt yelling

giphy (7)_3.gif
Sure that sounds nice but Obama is pointing out the obvious

The world is not the same as it was in 2008, not ever Democrat is the political talent Obama was. Also again, if we replicate Obama's 2008 numbers relative to the party it would be a disaster.

It is a tough political problem that I feel simply turning back the clock sounds nice but it isn't really a panacea

Sure there are lessons to be learned but I think the problems that need to be solved go beyond what the retuning the 2008 Obama Campaign can fix.

Last edited:
Where the “pro life” ppl

dwalk31 dwalk31 going have to explain (excuse) the movement again

Like I have told you before, this question is as ridiculous as someone asking where’s the “Black Lives Matter” people in reference to the killing of Young Dolph.

The pro life movement is in relation to abortion. It isn’t about a pregnant woman being killed unloading her baby shower gifts.

Your flippant antics are wildly insensitive.

Like I have told you before, this question is as ridiculous as someone asking where’s the “Black Lives Matter” people in reference to the killing of Young Dolph.

The pro life movement is in relation to abortion. It isn’t about a pregnant woman being killed unloading her baby shower gifts.

Your flippant antics are wildly insensitive.

im actually pro life, it’s damn shame a mother and child die mere moments after a celebration of a new life

also a damn shame all the holier than thou folks who claim to be pro life ain’t going have not a single word let alone idea to prevent the next expecting mother who will die from gun violence in your country

keep to your usual “ :smh:“ before trying to condemn anyone

or go run to Methodical Management Methodical Management

im actually pro life, it’s damn shame a mother and child die mere moments after a celebration of a new life

also a damn shame all the holier than thou folks who claim to be pro life ain’t going have not a single word let alone idea to prevent the next expecting mother who will die from gun violence in your country

Your post was wild insensitive. I’m pro-life as well, but understand and support the difficult abortion choice in a lot of situations.

None of that has anything to do with this heinous act.

Good grief. :smh:

Your post was wild insensitive. I’m pro-life as well, but understand and support the difficult abortion choice in a lot of situations.

None of that has anything to do with this heinous act.

Good grief. :smh:

I’m opposed to guns, gun violence, war, Covid

things taking a lot of lives

I’m also for health care and things that speak to the quality of life for people.. education and generally being able to afford a decent meal and housing.. liveable minimum wages.. taxes the richest amongst us instead of overly restricting the less fortunate

based on my math, I’m a whole lot more pro life than you buddy

Sir you know it's

guns > kids.

Went to the dentist the other day, and the hygienist was watching some alien show on the History Channel. The premise of the show strongly suggested that civilization and technology may have come from outer space.

How do you even address this ****?

pretty much.. but at least there’s this

only thing that freaked me about that was have yall seen the video of a dad of one of the kids that was killed in sandy hook who was laughing and smiling right before the press interview where he started crying when the interview started
it was chilling and confusing

Back
Top Bottom