***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Aug 2, 2006
My mom works in a New York public school and everything is functioning as normal. No idea what these people are talking about. Lunch is in the cafeteria and such. She works in a grade school so K-5.
interesting, is this a private school thing maybe?

clearly your mom is wrong, random people on twitter say otherwise!
is a senior political columnist at the NY Times is a "random person"?

Joined Aug 2, 2006
I don't have much doubt that Rittnehouse was within his legal right to kill 3 people that day.

but the legal regime surrounding guns in America is obviously insane.

The Rittenhouse verdict is above else evidence of the absurdity of most of the second amendment arguments about guns a publics safety.

The only reason thee people are dead is because Rittenhouse brought a gun.
and the gun did not stop the looting, or burning of property ect

it simply created a situation where if Rittenhouse got into a dispute with anyone
given the situation he'd be within his legal rights to kill them
and they would be within their legal rights to kill him.

only a crazy person would think this increases public safety.
but alas americans love these portable mass death machines.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
If we throwing out credentials, what does Karol do?
conservative columnist it appears.

one thing that always makes me laugh is conservatives sending their kids to liberal private schools, paying huge amounts of tuition

and getting mad when they do liberal things.

however mad they are about schooling it's not enough to overcome their fear of
their child interacting with the public school (read, not white) riff raff

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Manchin is probably gonna endorse the saves, then demand it go to deficit reduction

But really, they need to fix their childcare stuff, it is horribly designed

If you're are gonna make it temporary, make it really good and temporary. That way you have something to run on in the future

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I need Jonesy to come to the Hill and go full buffoon

But nothing but hours of unhinged rants about "sudbvsdfbuifdbkvbdf The Globalist hjsdbfhsbfibdhkbdskhb Clinton Foundation fbsifbyubfivbfkbsufdv MK Ultra vaikfluvhfnvufausvndvauuaeinckbdsgjvcjhsl Gay Frogs hv alifuvbiufvbsbajvbusvilsfvufn Joe Rogan is a wasteman bvvlisfuvonudshdonv Obama is a Muslims"

Give the streets that they want

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now