***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I get that it's family but you still have to be able to know what's right and wrong and act accordingly. In this instance, he should have told his brother to HYON 🤷🏻‍♂️

tbh that's on Andrew, that's your younger brother.

if your younger brother offers to do some potentially career ending ****,
to help you out of a jam you caused. you gotta tell him no.

A lot folks that get jammed up end up being selfish and not telling folks close to them to lay low and let them deal with it. That would be like my first thing, have a convo behind the scenes to not say or do anything that would put them in the crosshairs, I ****ed up, I won't take it personally.

tbh that's on Andrew, that's your younger brother.

if your younger brother offers to do some potentially career ending ****,
to help you out of a jam you caused. you gotta tell him no.
Andrew was feeling up women at the workplace in the 2010s, and calling members of his own party to threaten them (the same people that would have to save him at impeachment hearings). , and wrote a book about his leadership on Covid while he was juicing the stats on the low.

Mans judgment been in the toilet. The way he still talks now, he probably thinks he would get away with everything.

He really deluded himself into thinking he was the Tony Soprano of politics, so it makes sense he would treat Christopher that way.

Last edited:
Andrew was feeling up women at the workplace in the 2010s, and calling members of his own party to threaten them (the same people that would have to save him at impeachment hearings). ,wrote a book about his leadership on Covid while he was juicing the stats on the low.

Mans judgment been in the toilet. The way he still talks now, he probably thinks he would get away with everything.

He really deluded himself into thinking he was the Tony Soprano of politics, so it makes sense he would treat Christopher that way.

And what sucks for Chris is non of the **** he was doing was going to save Andrew,

Andrew was going down no matter what, all the more reason to tell your younger brother,

Nah chill with potentially career ending unethical behavior.

But I guess if you're arrogant enough to do all the **** you listed,

Your also too arrogant and narcissistic to save your brother from destroying his career as well.

Good Cuomo got canned. He has no shame :smh:. There was a small percent of a chance in my mind he wouldn't try to protect his brother, but no. He really tried to help his criminal governor brother for his bad ways. Screw you Cuomo.

Tbh I think Chris will stage a come back at some point somewhere.

Maybe in the podcast space,
the Facebook 45+ mom demographic still loves him.

I asked my mom about it she doesn't think he did anything wrong. " That's his brother, he's not supposed to help his brother!?"

Apparently all the moms of Facebook saying the same thing, :lol:

Cooper gotta do them two hour blocks again. The hand offs with D.Lemon gonna hit different
QbadP (3).png

As my wife says, white men are never truly canceled., they’re just postponed.

I do sincerely hope he doesn’t have to turn heel just to revive his career. No one wants Hollywood Chris.

it would be crazy if he goes full heel turn. doubt anyone on either side would take him seriously

"OH MY GOD WHATS CHRISTOPHER COOM DOING IN THE NO SPIN ZONE?!"

As my wife says, white men are never truly canceled., they’re just postponed.

I do sincerely hope he doesn’t have to turn heel just to revive his career. No one wants Hollywood Chris.

it's not even a white thing.
imo i think it's more of a gender thing.

the principle demographic of cable news shows is older women.
cable news audiences are older and CNN's audience is 54% women.

and I think there is divide between older and younger liberal women on me too stuff.

You saw it in the Aziz Anseri thing, there's just significant amount of older professional women
who had to go through various sexual harassment stuff in there careers...

and look at younger women (wrongly imo) with a bit of a side
like "yall got it easy..."

I think Chris Cumo tryna help his brother out of a jam,
to a 50+ year old wine mom to them it's not a firable offense.

Chris don't gotta do nothing crazy.

Just say "i was tryna help my brother my bad."
wait it out, comeback with a podcast,

Put your square jaw face on the cover
Diane in New Jersey will be ready to download. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom