***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Speaking of “small government” and First Amendment rights:

In case anyone’s concerned: the law does not apply to NikeTalk, and we’d sooner block access from Texas than abandon our commitment to content moderation.

Also an essential read:

This is a clumsy scam. You want your scams to be more sustainable. You want a scam that either leaves a few people who bought in satisfied, like a pyramid scheme or a Ponzi scheme or a fake charity. Or you want your scam to be something that can be renewed indefinitely like an Elon Musks various project where you can either just tell investors that the fantastic product is coming soon over and over for eternity or you can pivot to a new thing and keep your personal brand intact and therefore you can bring the same marks into your new scam.
get with the times.gif

Speaking of “small government” and First Amendment rights:

In case anyone’s concerned: the law does not apply to NikeTalk, and we’d sooner block access from Texas than abandon our commitment to content moderation.

Also an essential read:

get with the times.gif

When jrose5 jrose5 assumes da leadership role YOU WON'T HAVE A CHOICE.

Not sure if posted already.

This is a clumsy scam. You want your scams to be more sustainable. You want a scam that either leaves a few people who bought in satisfied, like a pyramid scheme or a Ponzi scheme or a fake charity. Or you want your scam to be something that can be renewed indefinitely like an Elon Musks various project where you can either just tell investors that the fantastic product is coming soon over and over for eternity or you can pivot to a new thing and keep your personal brand intact and therefore you can bring the same marks into your new scam.

Taking orders for t-shirts and hoodies and then not sending them then virtually closing your store is amateur ish.

I think you meant to post this in the everything lavar ball thread.

Not sure if posted already.

Taking orders for t-shirts and hoodies and then not sending them then virtually closing your store is amateur ish.

Legit question though

Who the hell wants Shaun king March 😂😂😂😂😂

She's dead and in the coffin after they murdered her and they still won't let her have peace

One day Israel is going to complete their genocide of the Palestinian people and the world is going to ask "How could this have happened again?" as if they weren't complicit in aiding this.

She's dead and in the coffin after they murdered her and they still won't let her have peace

One day Israel is going to complete their genocide of the Palestinian people and the world is going to ask "How could this have happened again?" as if they weren't complicit in aiding this.

Israel haven't learned anything from their past. :emoji_frowning2:

Been depressed since Monday.

The propaganda there is so outrageous and disgusting that those who voted for BBM (acronym for Marcos Jr.) were likely descendants of Martial Law victims, especially generations of poor people.

It sucks cuz we thought that Leni Robredo would come out with the W but the misinformation and just pure evil tactics of the Marcoses were too hard to overcome.

Yall check out the Filipino thread to know more about the implications of the election, and reactions from NT Pinoy users like frink85 frink85 and others.

Last edited:
Those people were always scumbags anyway. Tucker didn't create them they were always there.
Edward Bernays is still right after all. Most people are sheep, and you just need a good, believable story to sway them, even if the story itself is completely made up.

What makes propaganda so effective these days is that you no longer need to broadcast your message to millions of people who may or may not share your views and run the risk of those views being challenged publicly within and in front of the whole audience. Micro targeting allows you to reach the individual members of the audience that agree with you and reinforce their beliefs by keeping them in the information ecosystem of your choice.

Those people were always scumbags anyway. Tucker didn't create them they were always there.

Definitely but he made that replacement BS main stream.

Don't gotta seek out the crazy conspiracy theories on some racist forums or your local chapter of KKK/neo nazis.

Just turn on the TV now.

Definitely but he made that replacement BS main stream.

Don't gotta seek out the crazy conspiracy theories on some racist forums or your local chapter of KKK/neo nazis.

Just turn on the TV now.

If you live in rural America replacement theory was practically mainstream when I was a kid. I grew up in Wyoming so I'm not surprised. Back then they didn't have the fake intellectualism to hide their racism (it was more blunt) but they didn't want anyone that was A SWM around.

My friend is Mexican, older dude in the trades. He lived down south, heard he was taking their jobs his whole time there. Moved back to Mexico.

Came back to america but this time mn and now has ptsd and has a therapist and anti anxiety meds from it but is managing one of the painting companies here at this point and doesn’t get harassed anymore.

People really think like that. I was paving with a Hmong dude and a Salvadorian and some guy walked out of his house and asked if we were out of white workers which resulted in us chasing him back in his house.

My friend is Mexican, older dude in the trades. He lived down south, heard he was taking their jobs his whole time there. Moved back to Mexico.

Came back to america but this time mn and now has ptsd and has a therapist and anti anxiety meds from it but is managing one of the painting companies here at this point and doesn’t get harassed anymore.

People really think like that. I was paving with a Hmong dude and a Salvadorian and some guy walked out of his house and asked if we were out of white workers which resulted in us chasing him back in his house.
I didn't know it was you fam. I said that as a MAN that happens to be CONSERVATIVE and black.

Back
Top Bottom