***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Shout out to people who actually make the UC system run (along with the classified workers, of course).

If you do work, get paid nothing, and enrich people who do nothing, you’re a worker.

We’re trained not to cross ANY picket like.

Doesn’t matter if it’s librarians or construction workers.

If anyone disagrees they should have their card revoked.

77krgtspj51a1.jpg

all the violent crime just disappeared after the election. just like the migrant caravans, ebola virus, CRT in our schools, etc etc.

have they replaced the affordable care act yet or offered their new healthcare alternative yet?

all the violent crime just disappeared after the election. just like the migrant caravans, ebola virus, CRT in our schools, etc etc.

have they replaced the affordable care act yet or offered their new healthcare alternative yet?

You didn’t watch 60 minutes piece where they had 10 500 page binders of empty white paper?

The funniest thing to me about this Twitter debacle is that there is so much prior art to both unmoderated and right leaning social media. 4Chan, Parlor, and Truth have all been massive failures in monetizing MAUs. And all Musk has done is once again subsidized (and tricked Wall Street into subsidizing) a product with demonstrably poor performance.

But the right believes in free markets…

Yes. Also just a terrible person. Go down the rabbit hole of him, and his gay right wing influencer son, if you want more shenanigans. Including a Starbucks dust up with Kehlani :lol:
Bruh. I’m listening to this guy and this weird Vampire movie story and am amazed at how a runoff was even a possibility

Going down a political rabbit hole makes me lose faith in society so quick .

What episode of Boondocks did i just watch?
That weird lil ***** looks like Steph if he didn't work on his shot and happily lived off his pops riches, Evil Rattlesnake if u will

Nah this is hilarious.

Can someone get dude a NT account. This had to have happened in LA, only city in the world that you can find an interaction like this and people think its normal.

Last edited:
Bruh. I’m listening to this guy and this weird Vampire movie story and am amazed at how a runoff was even a possibility

Going down a political rabbit hole makes me lose faith in society so quick .

“I like him because he’s just a regular guy… you know, he’s not a lifelong politician, and I like that about him. We need some fresh change.”

Back
Top Bottom