***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm starting to dislike this dude

This is an attack on the black community

You know it be one thing if he decided to vote for her in the booth, in private.

dude was out in these streets simping for Jilly

1669322558202.png

1669322574718.png

an now he has the unmitigated gall to talk down about mac and cheese??!?

nasty work.

I like turkey actually. But I like thanksgiving for all the extra sides and such. Plus I know my mom makes Kopytka as the starch which is a Polish version of gnocchi. And that’s like my favorite carb, remember my grandma making it for me so often when I was back in Poland as a kid before I moved to the US.

Why do the loudest people always have the worst opinions about food and worst ability to actually make food? :smh:

ya know ive long been skeptical of trying eastern european food

but ever since Yachty brought the wock to Poland

I feel closer than ever to my polish brothers and sisters.
I will have to try this.

why? Our food is as I my friend puts it, European soul food. We have a lot of fried dishes and made dishes out of poverty and necessity. Only legit beef I have with our food is that the flavoring can be sort of boring due to lack of spices. So it’s basically just herbs, salt, and black pepper. Nothing fancy really.

Only thing is if a person doesn’t eat pork, then their choices will be a little limited. I will say that Polish style cold cut meats and yellow cheeses I’ll put up against anyone else’s. I’m not talking some fancy cheeses, but just basic yellow cheeses that you’d use on a sandwich.

why? Our food is as I my friend puts it, European soul food. We have a lot of fried dishes and made dishes out of poverty and necessity. Only legit beef I have with our food is that the flavoring can be sort of boring due to lack of spices. So it’s basically just herbs, salt, and black pepper. Nothing fancy really.

Only thing is if a person doesn’t eat pork, then their choices will be a little limited. I will say that Polish style cold cut meats and yellow cheeses I’ll put up against anyone else’s. I’m not talking some fancy cheeses, but just basic yellow cheeses that you’d use on a sandwich.

tbh i was mostly kidding to make a yachty joke.

but as a little kid I saw the Rugrats episode about brotsch

1669391007285.png

and I always thought it seemed nasty but to be fair to me I was like 3. :lol:

but I don't think ive ever had some eastern european food, some Ukranian refugees moved in next door,
so perhaps ill hit em up.

tbh i was mostly kidding to make a yachty joke.

but as a little kid I saw the Rugrats episode about brotsch

1669391007285.png

and I always thought it seemed nasty but to be fair to me I was like 3. :lol:

but I don't think ive ever had some eastern european food, some Ukranian refugees moved in next door,
so perhaps ill hit em up.

Borstch is delicious. There’s 2 ways to make the beet one, sweet or sour, and then my favorite is white borstch which we have for Easter.

Back
Top Bottom