***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can some one explain to me like I am 5 what Matt Taibbi's tweets even meant.

So like both parties Biden, and Trump during the election run up asked twitter to take down stories? And twitter did it? And then they took down the Hunter Biden stuff because it was basically revenge pr0n?

And again I have seen a fair amount of the Hunter's Laptop stuff and its just him being a crackhead. Like D-pics, crack, hookers...ok?

I just can't really comprehend how people are like "BOMBSHELLLLLL REPORTING BY TAIBBI and MUSK!!!" Like am I completely missing the thread here?

Can some one explain to me like I am 5 what Matt Taibbi's tweets even meant.

So like both parties Biden, and Trump during the election run up asked twitter to take down stories? And twitter did it? And then they took down the Hunter Biden stuff because it was basically revenge pr0n?

And again I have seen a fair amount of the Hunter's Laptop stuff and its just him being a crackhead. Like D-pics, crack, hookers...ok?

I just can't really comprehend how people are like "BOMBSHELLLLLL REPORTING BY TAIBBI and MUSK!!!" Like am I completely missing the thread here?
I asked myself this too.

Color me ****ing surprised...

This is really weird to me. Had he reported it, there likely would have been nothing further. Daewoo is traditionally a huge player in an extremely friendly US ally. A small loan like that wouldn’t have jumped out.

But keeping it secret is now drawing all these somewhat reaching theories.

Seems like an own-goal.

They have rebranded bigotry into free speech, and so many folks supposedly on the side of equal rights eat it up.

I'll be there for the tears when banks use their right to free speech to justify predatory tactics against you-know-who.

"These very high rates are just a manifestation of my right to say that [...] people are bad borrowers"

I keep telling ya’ll Voldemort is the scariest Republican out there because he remembers how to say the quiet part quietly

i blame you if you trust this man with money

1670291345845.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom